Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Roundballfan

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Roundballfan

  1. Knox Central 41 Middlesboro 21 Wasn't at the game but did attempt to listen to it on Mix-96 B=ville. The people that were sponsors of the game sure got there moneys worth tonite because about 70% of what I heard tonite was their ads. They need to figure something out at that Radio Station, like how to fix technical difficulities!! Apparently from what few minutes of play call I got KC played a very good game. Congrats to them!!
  2. Anyone heard when interviews will be or who has applied?
  3. You are right, the Supt would have not give the quote to Les if he had not given Elam notice.
  4. I am sure Les would have try to get a comment from Elam before he ran his article, and your source must not be excellent.
  5. You heard wrong. He was given notice and the Sup did try to work with him.
  6. Merdia is looking at going to Barbourville and Broughton will not be back if the coach is.
  7. That is good news for North.
  8. What kind of Info do you have.
  9. In the 13th I heard North Laurel and Knox Central will be making a change.
  10. I hear Knox Central may be looking for a new coach. Team has underachieved tremendously last several years and the natives are getting restless!
  11. Yea it did come down to coaching and unfortunately Conway coaches for North Laurel and not Knox Central. Not a surprise!!
  12. And who will come out of each District?
  13. This one could get ugly.. Knox Central has been unable to handle pressure and they certainly haven't seen pressure and athletes like this before. Holmes 95 Knox Central 60 Could be worse if Holmes coach doesn't "call off the Dogs" which he probably will due to resting players due to upcoming games....
  14. Whitaker, Elam and Spurlock are all very good coaches.
  15. Get a grip.. This stuff goes on everywhere. Most coaches keep their options open, because you never know when an opportunity will present itself.
  16. I have been hearing that coach Elam from Knox Central has appled for or been looking for a coaching position at a number of schools.
  17. Woods to Knox Central is a possibility.
  18. Has anyone heard anything about Knox Central.
  19. Any word on where coach Whitaker will be next year.
  20. I'm hearing that coach Whitaker could end up at K.C. As head coach.
  21. Apex, I agree, Whatever his decision I hope that he is satisfied with it.
  22. I think the knowledgable Kentucky high school basketball fan would look at the whole picture.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.