Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mountain Coaching Changes?

Featured Replies

I'm hearing rumors about coaching changes in the 13th, 14th and 15th Regions. Anyone know anything yet?

  • Replies 35
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really narrowed it down there. Aren't there always coaching changes in pretty much every region?

  • Author

You're right but I am hearing rumors and I just wanted some conformation. Coaches leaving one job could effect coaching hires other places.

You're right but I am hearing rumors and I just wanted some conformation. Coaches leaving one job could effect coaching hires other places.

 

Well tell what is you have "heard" and we will tell you what is true. :clap:

I'm hearing rumors about coaching changes in the 13th, 14th and 15th Regions. Anyone know anything yet?

In the 13th I heard North Laurel and Knox Central will be making a change.

In the 13th I heard North Laurel and Knox Central will be making a change.

 

You're wrong about both.

You're wrong about both.

What kind of Info do you have.

Enough to know what I just stated.

This rumor stuff gets started every season with about four to percent being true. I know we're at a dull period, but .... anyway.

It is the rumor season.

 

I used to say 10 percent, but Les' number may be closer.

I have heard Clay, Knox Central and Bell could be looking to make a change.

  • Author
I have heard Clay, Knox Central and Bell could be looking to make a change.

 

I heard about Knox but I hadn't heard anything about Clay or Bell. I know both Spurlock and Morris personally and couldn't imagine their schools wanting to make a change.

In the 13th I heard North Laurel and Knox Central will be making a change.

 

You are 110% wrong on North Laurel and I assume on Knox Central.

What kind of Info do you have.

 

I have spoken with Coach Conway and Mike Black (NL Principal). Conway isn't going anywhere. His family loves the area now and will not be leaving.

You are 110% wrong on North Laurel and I assume on Knox Central.

 

Knox or North is not doing anything. Most of these people hear these things and they believe it's true. :idunno::rolleyes:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.