Mountain Coaching Changes?

Knott Central- interviewed several, offered a few the job, no takers! What in the world is the problem.

Letcher Central- Still looking at some quality coaches until they offer the job to Coach Trent. I hear they are looking at Coach Jackson from Lincoln, which is the AD's brother and also looking at entertaining a nice offer to Coach Hammonds from West Jessamine. Two great coaches to be trying to get to come to Whitesburg.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to say I'm new to this forum but I know some information that might open your eyes up. There are a couple different ways LCC can go and I'm thinking they're going to try and get one of these former college coaches lingering around Kentucky.

Edited by 5wide
Rule 13

Personally I would go after Kelly Wells at Knott and Letcher.

Kelly Wells will be at PC until he gets the Morehead job, not going back to high school..........

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like Letcher is going to hire, Coach Hammonds from West Jessamine officially this week and Knott supposedly has offered Coach Fraley from Pulaskie the job and he has accepted, but not been done officially yet. They may finally have these two jobs filled in the 14th.

Jackson City is also going to be filled again, don't know who will be the lucky candidate to move into the coaching ranks will be though. Will be a great stepping stone for some young coach.