Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rodney Woods

Featured Replies

Just caught wind of a horrible rumor that Rodney Woods is leaving Wayne Co. for another school in the 12th Region. I'll believe it when I read it in the paper.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL was it to go to Boyle County?

  • Author

No if you really want to know it was to go to Pulaski County. I learned that Mark Flynn is going to resign. And Rodney has had some trouble with the administration at Wayne and this is one way to get back at both Wayne Co. and Dave Fraley for the incident with the Perkins brothers. But like I said I'll believe it when I read it in the Commonwealth Journal.

Coach Woods has a killer young group coming up at Wayne. I dont think he will go anywhere.

  • Author

Thats why I said that I don't believe this rumor.

No if you really want to know it was to go to Pulaski County. I learned that Mark Flynn is going to resign. And Rodney has had some trouble with the administration at Wayne and this is one way to get back at both Wayne Co. and Dave Fraley for the incident with the Perkins brothers. But like I said I'll believe it when I read it in the Commonwealth Journal.

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

 

and I guess Ty Perkins is going to come back play for Woods at PC. Robert Jones is going to Wayne Co. , Shawn Thacker is going to McCreary Central and Dave Fraley is going to Somerset.:rolleyes:

 

I don't think April Fools day is until next Tuesday.

:banana:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

 

and I guess Ty Perkins is going to come back play for Woods at PC. Robert Jones is going to Wayne Co. , Shawn Thacker is going to McCreary Central and Dave Fraley is going to Somerset.:rolleyes:

 

I don't think April Fools day is until next Tuesday.

:banana:

 

Best post of the day.

  • Author
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

 

and I guess Ty Perkins is going to come back play for Woods at PC. Robert Jones is going to Wayne Co. , Shawn Thacker is going to McCreary Central and Dave Fraley is going to Somerset.:rolleyes:

 

I don't think April Fools day is until next Tuesday.

:banana:

 

I think Calvin B. got this one started Coach. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think Calvin B. got this one started Coach. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

 

I think Calvin B. is going to help Schulz. :sssh:

Just caught wind of a horrible rumor that Rodney Woods is leaving Wayne Co. for another school in the 12th Region. I'll believe it when I read it in the paper.
He will not be coaching in the 12th next season. :sssh:
:cool:
Just caught wind of a horrible rumor that Rodney Woods is leaving Wayne Co. for another school in the 12th Region. I'll believe it when I read it in the paper.
I do not see Mr. Woods leaving Wayne Co. for another team in the 12th. Maybe a team in the 13th or 14th?

I don't want Thacker!

 

Is Bottoms gone for good, or is he looking for a job elsewhere?

 

Woods is a very, very, very good coach. However, his teams haven't really been up to par the past few seasons (minus district championship this season.)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.