Everything posted by SirMixAlot
-
Scott HS @ Lewis Co 12/05
I wasn't aware that Coach Carr had an account. :banana:
-
Scott HS @ Lewis Co 12/05
It will be like the Silver Grove game, Expect Scotts starters to see maybe a half of action.
-
Highlands 54 Mason County 51 (2OT)
He is going to have a breakout year.
-
Highlands 54 Mason County 51 (2OT)
:thumb:
-
Scott 69 Silver Grove 26
Wasn't there, but was told the starters played 6 to 8 minutes a tops.
-
Highlands 54 Mason County 51 (2OT)
Big win for Highlands, I know it is early but I am not so sure that outside of GRC that 2-6 could be anyone in the 10th.
-
Scott 69 Silver Grove 26
Final. Eagles start the year with a district seeding win.
-
Fugate RB, (Breathitt Co.) Mr. Football next season?
Miles Simpson.
-
Courier-Journal's Top 25 Players
Probably, thankfully for the rest of the 10th region, it is finnally his senior season. He will be a handful this season.
-
Courier-Journal's Top 25 Players
They did transfer back in though correct? It goes with having a great program recieving transfers. I believe Euton's and Jackson's parents both legally moved to Scott Co., so I don't see where the big deal is.
-
NCC / Lloyd Updates
14-9 NCC at the Half.
-
Your Favorite High School Basketball Coach
Not my favorite coach, but I am sure they would be if they coached at Scott. But both Code's are very good coaches.
-
Your Favorite High School Basketball Coach
Both are very good coaches. Carr is fun to watch, it looks like he is going to blow a couple blood vessels everytime he is coaching.
-
Scott/North Oldham Scrimmage
As I have stated, They have the POTENTIAL to be better, we will just have to wait and see.
-
Scott/North Oldham Scrimmage
BTW, I believe McCord now is starting at Mt. St. Joes.
-
Scott/North Oldham Scrimmage
Howard was very very good, He is the best post player they have had, McCord was a guard playing forward, He didn't rebound very well, or defend particuarly great, but he could flat out stroke.
-
Simon Kenton Panorama
Is this a preseason tourney.
-
Scott/North Oldham Scrimmage
:thumb: and To add on, they will have the best front court that Carr has seen in his tenure. If they find a true point guard, which I think Smith could be, this team will be very very good.
-
Scott/North Oldham Scrimmage
We will wait and see, but I will defintly say that this Scott team is deeper and much bigger than that unit, and Have to POTENTIAL to be better than that group. Like I said though, we will wait and see.
-
Scott/North Oldham Scrimmage
I've Been told he is working hard in practice. I don't see him starting all year, but Carr is known to play guys that he thinks will play there hardest for him.
-
Campbell Co 2008/2009
I know, but I am sure it plays a pretty big part in the decision making process.
-
Campbell Co 2008/2009
A lot of schools do that. I know Scott has in the past. It helps show them what the program is like, and keeps players from leaving to other high school from their feeder schools. I think it is very smart.
-
2008-09 Top Rivarlies
As will Be Brossart vs Scott and CC vs Brossart. This is probably the most evenly matched all these teams have been since Scott joined the district.
-
2008-09 Top Rivarlies
Don't Forget Scott vs SK in NKY, those gaes always are very very physical.
-
Scott 69 Henry County 12
Back to Back 4-6 years for the eagles, question for Eagles faithful, what is the record for wins in consecutive seasons for Scott. 8 might be it.