Everything posted by RamblinMan
-
Williamsburg 28 Lynn Camp 12
I did hear some of the things mentioned shouted by a LC fan, unfortunately her voice carries...There are bad fans eveywhere, we have our share...But one thing I will say, Dave Mitchell would not coach to take a kid out...
-
Williamsburg 28 Lynn Camp 12
All in all I thought it was officiated pretty good, Ralph and company could have been there LOL...The officials did spot the ball wrong as DaddyCat said...
-
Williamsburg 28 Lynn Camp 12
Not sure about a pie supper unless there are Lemon and Mudd pies involved...
-
Williamsburg 28 Lynn Camp 12
Bubba you crack me up :lol:...I will buy a ticket...
-
Williamsburg 28 Lynn Camp 12
Good win for the Jackets...Ed Lawson shows up big for the Jackets...
-
Will Corbin Be Forced to Move Up A Class or Two?
Somebody did ask in that thread why in the world would Bell want to play a middle sized 2A school...
-
Will Corbin Be Forced to Move Up A Class or Two?
Maybe someone from Corbin has some info on this...But the way they are growing I can see them having to move up very soon...
-
Lynn Camp/Williamsburg Predictions
I am looking for a hard fought game with the Jackets coming out on top by about 16...Not sure how the weather might affect this one, it could be a factor...Also the Jacket team that showed up to play against Harlan better not show up for Lynn Camp or this could be a upset...
-
Wiseman Resigns at Campbellsville
Amen brother....:thumb:
-
Williamsburg 44 Campbellsville 30
It took a big man to come back and post that Eaglenation...Good luck to the Eagles....
-
Williamsburg 44 Campbellsville 30
Very well said :thumb:...
-
Lynn Camp 14 Dayton 13
#21 was a pretty tough kid, he made a couple of nice runs...This game was closer than I thought it would be...Thanks to Daddy Cat for the hospitality...
-
McCreary Central 36 Madison So. 35
Congrats to the Raiders...
-
Lynn Camp 14 Dayton 13
Good win for LC, Dayton was better than I thought...
-
Campbellsville - Clinton County Predictions
Campbellsville rolls 48-6...
-
Lynn Camp/Dayton Predictions
Obviously you do not know a lot about Lynn Camp, I can't imagine there being a more physical team than LC...And yes I have watched some NKY football...LC wins this game....
-
Williamsburg @ Jenkins Predictions
Williamsburg rolls 42-12...
-
Lynn Camp/Dayton Predictions
Lynn Camp 28-13....
-
Williamsburg / Bath Co. predictions
Bath Co. has some athletes, but I think W'burg wins by 13 at home...
-
Campbellsville 33 Lynn Camp 12
The kid can play, I wonder if he is getting any looks from any colleges...
-
Williamsburg / Clinton Co. Predictions
Williamsburg rolls 40-12...
-
Lynn Camp/Campbellsville Predictions
Sorry to hear this about Wagner, we hope he recovers fast...
-
Williamsburg 44 McCreary Central 28
The W'burg-LC game is a war...I am not sure when it became a rivalry, but this game is what Friday nights are made for...:fight:
-
Leslie Co./McCreary Co predictions
McCreary wins 27-14...
-
Williamsburg 44 McCreary Central 28
Mr. Fundamental...When will Berea come back on W'burg schedule???