Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Williamsburg 44 Campbellsville 30

Featured Replies

I thought I told someone Williamsburg would win by two TDs. But what do I know. :thumb::sssh:

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happend to te power going out? And all of the fans getting thrown out?

Thanks I just saw that posted on the updates for the game just wondered what happened.

The white hat for tonights game is terrible. I have known him for manny years and he is one of the worst refs inKY (probably in the world). He has biasis and acts on them which is very unprofessional. He does have a cople of good refs in his crew and if I were them I would find another crew. I was at this game from the start and sat on the W-burg sideline and they even knew they got a couple of huge breaks on some questionable calls. However, I think W-burg played better tonight and deserved the win but it should have been 44-38 and everyone who was at this game knows it! Good game to both teams!:ylsuper:

I was also at this game but did not see the 1st quarter. I was impressed with both of these teams. I didn't realize C-ville had so many weapons and the quick strike capability that they have is scary. This was a fun game to watch. I think W-burg had a good game plan and they stuck to it and they showed everyone they have the ability to go far in the play-offs. As far as the calls from the men in striped shirts, I have found that some go your way and others don't and they are always right 50% and wrong 50% of the time on every call!

The white hat for tonights game is terrible. I have known him for manny years and he is one of the worst refs inKY (probably in the world). He has biasis and acts on them which is very unprofessional. He does have a cople of good refs in his crew and if I were them I would find another crew. I was at this game from the start and sat on the W-burg sideline and they even knew they got a couple of huge breaks on some questionable calls. However, I think W-burg played better tonight and deserved the win but it should have been 44-38 and everyone who was at this game knows it! Good game to both teams!:ylsuper:

 

I am glad to see someone saw a horribly called game too. I thought it was just me. LOL. I can't wait to hear from some eagle fans.

The white hat for tonights game is terrible. I have known him for manny years and he is one of the worst refs inKY (probably in the world). He has biasis and acts on them which is very unprofessional. He does have a cople of good refs in his crew and if I were them I would find another crew. I was at this game from the start and sat on the W-burg sideline and they even knew they got a couple of huge breaks on some questionable calls. However, I think W-burg played better tonight and deserved the win but it should have been 44-38 and everyone who was at this game knows it! Good game to both teams!:ylsuper:

 

Very well said :thumb:...

I thought I told someone Williamsburg would win by two TDs. But what do I know. :thumb::sssh:

 

Kudos. I said 10. I'll eat crow on this one.

 

But to even it up, you were off on the LC spread!!!!:D

 

You covering UC/Union tomorrow?

  • Author

No. I've got a Corbin soccer game to cover. The Campers won though, I'm an outstanding 38-1 now. LOL.

To be honest with you, we should have had at least 2 other scores, but fumbled away good scoring chances in deep. That would have covered you.

Good win for the Burg. I thought the Jackets outplayed the Eagles tonight. Yes there was a bit of laundry on the field from the refs, but I thought Campbellsville lost their composure and hurt themselves with several personal fouls. This is developing into a fierce rivaly, almost like Williamsburg Lynn Camp. Ed Lawson is proving to be a horse running the ball, and the balance the Burg is showing with Moses passing and the ground attack is making them a very difficult team to defend. I think Herron's Jackets have a shot of going a ways in the playoffs.

Good win for the Burg. I thought the Jackets outplayed the Eagles tonight. Yes there was a bit of laundry on the field from the refs, but I thought Campbellsville lost their composure and hurt themselves with several personal fouls. This is developing into a fierce rivaly, almost like Williamsburg Lynn Camp. Ed Lawson is proving to be a horse running the ball, and the balance the Burg is showing with Moses passing and the ground attack is making them a very difficult team to defend. I think Herron's Jackets have a shot of going a ways in the playoffs.

 

:thumb:

Good win for the Burg. I thought the Jackets outplayed the Eagles tonight. Yes there was a bit of laundry on the field from the refs, but I thought Campbellsville lost their composure and hurt themselves with several personal fouls. This is developing into a fierce rivaly, almost like Williamsburg Lynn Camp. Ed Lawson is proving to be a horse running the ball, and the balance the Burg is showing with Moses passing and the ground attack is making them a very difficult team to defend. I think Herron's Jackets have a shot of going a ways in the playoffs.

 

I agree the Jackets out played the Eagles and Lawson is a great back (transfere from Whitley Co) and he runs behind a line with Garrett Phillips and Tyler Rollins two great lineman (transferes from McCreary Co.) I just wonder how well the Jackets would be doing without players from other schools. Just something that ran through my mind while reading this post.:ylsuper:

Edited by Hearsay
Rule 13

I agree the Jackets out played the Eagles and lawson is a great back (transfere from Whitley Co) and he runs behind a line with Garrett Phillips and Tyler Rollins two great lineman (transferes from McCreary Co.) I just wonder how well the Jackets would be doing without players from other schools. Just something that ran through my mind while reading this post.:ylsuper:

 

Hey Bronco, I understand your frustration but lets keep things positive. Remmeber it was the kids and their families decision! Good game W-burg!

Hey Bronco, I understand your frustration but lets keep things positive. Remmeber it was the kids and their families decision! Good game W-burg!

 

:thumb: I apologize, I really am sorry I am trying to better! Go game to both teams!:ylsuper:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.