Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Williamsburg 44 Campbellsville 30

Featured Replies

Campbellsville has some monster athletes on that team.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Campbellsville is extremely athletic. I thought they were also very un disciplined. Williamsburg seems to win consistently against teams with more talent and more athleticism. I think this is a testament to the coaching staff at the Burg. They have these kids well disciplined, and believing in "Jacket Pride".

Campbellsville is extremely athletic. I thought they were also very un disciplined. Williamsburg seems to win consistently against teams with more talent and more athleticism. I think this is a testament to the coaching staff at the Burg. They have these kids well disciplined, and believing in "Jacket Pride".

 

Hey Vol, you would lose your discipline too if the white hat was making the calls against the Burg. It was obvious. I had several Burg fans comment on the gentleman in the white hat. But, C-Ville will move on and Good Luck to Jerry and his Jackets.

The officials at Williamsburg are horrible! I watched the Bath/Williamsburg game and they just would not call anything on Williamsburg. I am not saying that Williamsburg is not a good football team because they are but the home cooking does not hurt you either!

  • Author

Excuses, excuses. Final score Williamsburg 44,Campbillsville 30.

SEE YOU NEXT YEAR IN THE VILLE. MAYBE WE CAN HAND PICK THE WHITE HAT.......

If they (that particular officiating team, if it is the one I am thinking of) had called it in C'ville, it probably would have gone the Eagles way, Les.

Just part of friday night football in Class A. Play it, accept it, move on.

IF it is the crew I think it may have been, they tend to call for the home team, no matter who it may be.

May not mean to, but seems like they lean toward the home team.

 

 

(We had an incomplete pass in our game at Harlan that should have stopped the clock with at least enough time to get one more play off (3or 4 seconds), but the officials let the clock run on down and sent both teams to halftime. Some calls are just blown and it seems that they are just picking on you. Part of being human, I guess.)

Excuses, excuses. Final score Williamsburg 44,Campbillsville 30.

 

 

Trying to lose the weight is making you a little cranky and irritable, isn't it, Les?:D

 

Just kidding.

  • Author

The game is over. It seems like no one can win anymore unless if it's because of bad officiating. When you look up the score, it will say Williamsburg 44, Campbellsville 30. Not bad officiating allows Williamsburg to win.

The Jackets move into the driver's seat in the district, while Campbellsville falls to 2-5, I believe.

If the officiating was so horrible, what actions can be taken? Are they not held responsible for the games that they call? I know that they are human and can make mistakes, it happens all of the time. So, I am not talking about missing a call every once in awhile. I am talking about the ones that seem to consistently make "mistakes" in favor of or at the cost of certain teams, time and time again. Can't you send a tape to someone to watch? Who holds the refs accountable? What steps can be taken to make sure that refs are impartial? HOW CAN AND WHY WOULD SOMEONE CHANGE REFS THE NIGHT BEFORE A GAME?? I know that it is frustrating for coaches and players to prepare all week for a particular game and opponent, and then feel like the game is taken over by the guys in stripes. Like someone already said, refs are wrong everytime that they make a call (or to at least one side of the game thinks they are wrong).

Keep in mind the Rules, when posting in this thread.

Distric 6 shapes up like this:

Williamsburg controls their own fate. If they beat Lynn Camp in two weeks they are the #1 seed (3-0 in district), Campbellsville is the #2 seed (2-1), Lynn Camp is the #3 seed (1-2), and Clinton County is the #4 seed (0-3). If Lynn Camp beats Williamsburg, there is a 3-way tie for first with 2-1 records (just like last year), and it goes to the tie-breakers and Clinton County is the #4 seed (0-3).

Hey Vol, you would lose your discipline too if the white hat was making the calls against the Burg. It was obvious. I had several Burg fans comment on the gentleman in the white hat. But, C-Ville will move on and Good Luck to Jerry and his Jackets.

 

I dont think officials caused punches to be thrown and a player to be ejected....but I could be wrong...:creepy:

The two most controversial calls the white hat clearly got correct. The two forward passes was obvious as was the hold on the kickoff return. The Eagles inability to maintain their composure was much worse a problemn for them than any calls. Take out the unsportsman penalties which were well earned and the penalty yards were nearly the same. I thought the two teams were well matched and this game could have went the other way but for Williamsburg jumping out to the early lead.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.