Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

nkysportslegend

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nkysportslegend

  1. Just who exactly is this interested party?
  2. He didn't play in the first game and he was still on crutches the last night. I doubt he'll play but that is just my guess.
  3. I think this game will be more like the first one. It will be close for a while (maybe even 3 quarters) and then SK will go on a late run to win it by double digits. WV will need to be really hitting shots again and might even need another 30 point game from Payton Ponzer to be able to win this one. I also look for SK to possibly try a little bit of a different defensive strategy. If WV can get the tempo in their favor they can win, but I think the Pioneers will control this one.
  4. I don't think that is something that you can count on, if they were ever going to learn how to win it should have come long before this game.
  5. I can think of several inappropriate ones but the CCH boxing match at Rupp might take the cake.
  6. If that is going to be the final then you would have already played Holmes or they would have had to have lost in the first round, seeing as how CCH and Holmes can't be on the same side of the bracket.
  7. I can see that happening. It was his first game last night and he looked pretty smooth and the dunk through the lane was nice. Once he gets a few games under his belt and they gel they could really give Holmes some problems. It was a shame the seniors lost in their last home game but they played hard through the end. I wonder if there has ever been that many seniors at a basketball senior night, every bit of 23 or 24 kids called out when you include the cheerleaders and the managers and even the mascot got recognition.
  8. :laugh: That's something to be proud of.
  9. He has to be another Highlands fan though, I mean this isn't even debateable that it is them but they are the only ones that would bring it up. Not trying to offend, just we all know the best team this year was clearly HHS.
  10. They might get the roads driveable by tomorrow night. The wintry mix is supposed to stop over night/early morning and turn to just rain. Wouldn't be surprised though if this one ends up being rescheduled.
  11. I was shocked too the first time I saw Michael jump up above the rim like he does. His brother isn't quite as high of a riser yet.
  12. The last time SK edged out Highlands without McGraw and Simpson. With both back (I doubt Simpson plays a whole lot) it could be a different story. SK did play a good game the other night and if they can match that performance on senior night they might be able to get the 'W'.
  13. When in good shape, I'd rather play on Scott's field than a turf field any day, but I don't know what kind of shape it is in right now.
  14. I think they've been back for a game or two now.
  15. Putting it mildly, but injuries haven't really helped either. I agree, after this week they won't ever play a game on that court, that should be plenty of motivation. Even with that though I don't see them coming away victorious tonight.
  16. Tonight at HC. The key to this game will be how well the WV defense can contain Sorrell and Giwa and if the other HC players can contribute enough.
  17. Covington Catholic travels into Independence tonight to take on the Pioneers. Any chance for a victory by SK, or will CCH roll?
  18. Walton Verona won the coin flip today to take the 1 seed. So the bracket will look like this: 1. Walton Verona 4. Williamstown 2. Simon Kenton 3. Grant County Will the favorites win through to the finals or will there be a first round upset?:sssh:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.