Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Walton Verona v.s Williamstown (32nd District Predictions)

Featured Replies

Walton by 20+. Should be an easy win for the Cats.

Williamstown has been playing well but I think WV will pull this one out.

 

Good luck to all.

A couple of uncertainties about this game...

 

How healthy is P. Ponzer?

 

What kind of a night will Walton have from outside?

 

How much mental effort will W-town be putting into "getting even" versus winning the game?

 

Any one of these could turn a blowout into a nailbiter, and vice-versa.

 

But, if Walton shoots free throws like they did the other night (29 of 31 I think)...they could pull away using the free throw line, even if they're only having an "average" night from the floor. If they cool down from the stripe, however, they'll really could feel some pressure. Williamstown's in a no-lose situation...making them a dangerous team at this time of the year. Still...I'll say Walton by 8 or 9.

  • Author
A couple of uncertainties about this game...

 

How healthy is P. Ponzer?

 

What kind of a night will Walton have from outside?

 

How much mental effort will W-town be putting into "getting even" versus winning the game?

 

Any one of these could turn a blowout into a nailbiter, and vice-versa.

 

But, if Walton shoots free throws like they did the other night (29 of 31 I think)...they could pull away using the free throw line, even if they're only having an "average" night from the floor. If they cool down from the stripe, however, they'll really could feel some pressure. Williamstown's in a no-lose situation...making them a dangerous team at this time of the year. Still...I'll say Walton by 8 or 9.

 

 

I think Walton will have to much all around for this game to be close. Even when the 'fight' happened at Walton a few weeks ago, Walton still won by 15 or so. Walton just has to much for this game to be close. I say Walton by 15+

I think Walton will have to much all around for this game to be close. Even when the 'fight' happened at Walton a few weeks ago, Walton still won by 15 or so. Walton just has to much for this game to be close. I say Walton by 15+

 

I think Williamstown will lose their composure and Walton will win by 15+.

I think it will be a tough game if Walton is not hitting from the perimiter. If they are however, Im saying a blowout in their favor. W-Towns players play hard soo you cant count them out. Should be a rather fun game to watch with the suspense from the last time they played!

I think Walton will have to much all around for this game to be close. Even when the 'fight' happened at Walton a few weeks ago, Walton still won by 15 or so.

 

But what was the margin when the "fight" started? If memory serves me, it was only 4 or 5. As a result of it, Walton got the following "help"...

 

- 6 free throws from the technicals (plus the ball?) I thought it was an 8 point swing or so.

- the ejection of Williamstown's starting backcourt (Anglin & Spoonamore), plus the absence of the Demon's only two "big men" (Caldwell & Vice).

 

I'm not saying that Walton may still not have won the game, even if the "fight" had not occured. And they may still win Monday's game by double digits, too. I just don't know if we can put a whole lot of stock into that last game between the two.

 

How much mental effort will W-town be putting into "getting even" versus winning the game?

 

If you watched that game from start to finish you and a whole lot of W-town fans would understand that the Walton Verona players had finally had enough of the cheap shots. I'm not saying what the Martin kid did was right by any means but after the beating he took most of the night I cannot fault him.

 

 

My prediction for this game is Walton Verona will win by 16.

WV by 11

W-V by 13.

IF Payton don't play.

Vance did a great job running the point the other night.

Keep up the good work:thumb:JUST PLAY HARD.

W-V by 13.

IF Payton don't play.

Vance did a great job running the point the other night.

Keep up the good work:thumb:JUST PLAY HARD.

 

What if he does play?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.