Everything posted by devoutbballfan
-
10th Region POY
Without a DOUBT, D. Chambers.
-
Mason County Lady Royals...
I don't think Orem is the one for the job. I think you have to stick with someone who has ties to ROYALty. So far, I have seen three candidates on this post who fit this bill.
-
St. Patrick vs Augusta updates
Good luck to the Panthers!!!!
-
St Pat 59 Bracken Co. 58
I missed them too, but I heard it was a great game. Owens was pretty tough tonight!
-
Next for Augusta
Who's next for Augusta?
-
No more Deming Devils
I know Deming can be a force to reckon with. They have some young talent and they have some vets. I was just talking about the atmosphere in the the Den.
-
St Pat 59 Bracken Co. 58
Just wondered about the Ts is all. Hate to see both coaches sit all night long.
-
No more Deming Devils
Guess you don't know
-
St Pat 59 Bracken Co. 58
PB94, maybe you can tell me about the technicals?
-
No more Deming Devils
15 probably should have been 30. They always find a way to stay in the game over there, whether they should be or not. Sometimes they get a little extra help if you know what I mean.
-
No more Deming Devils
You ever played at Deming?
-
St Pat 59 Bracken Co. 58
St. Pat
-
No more Deming Devils
You think teams will be able to get a fair game when the construction is over?? or will it be like it is now, coaches considering dropping them because you can't get a just competition?
-
St Pat 59 Bracken Co. 58
What were the technicals given out for?? It's odd to have two in a night to different coaches. Who officiated?
-
St. Pat/ Bracken Co. updates
Why were there 29 free throws shot in the first half AND 2 technicals called??? Who is officiating?? Sound like someone classy :creepy:
-
39th District Draw
Guess you were off on your predictions for the game tonight All In. Try to keep in mind that you are talking about kids here, they are not superhumans. The young men at BC have come a long way in more ways than one. They have definately developed character that didn't exist in previous years. Give the kids some credit. Why so negative????? Why so eager to see BC done? If you don't care for them, don't post!!
-
Scott Co. v/s West Jessamine Predictions 2/3/07
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
-
Coach Hammonds and West Jessamine?
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
-
Predictions for Bracken/Brossart
By the way, I heard Hamilton's ankle is golden! Go Bears!
-
Predictions for Bracken/Brossart
You guys sure aren't giving Bracken much credit. I hope BB comes in tonight with the same attitude; we'll see Bracken in the state tournament representing our region.
-
Predictions for Bracken/Brossart
What do you guys think? Who takes this one? Here's a few stats to help you decide. Brossart played CC last night and beat them by 35. Bracken played CC EARLY in the year and beat them by 21. Pendleton played BB and beat them by 3. Bracken defended Pendleton several days back and came out on top by 4.
-
Anyone Seen Bracken's Student Section???
Any other thoughts? Any BC fans out there gonna tell me to shut my mouth and prove me wrong Friday night??:confused:
-
Bracken Co. 52 St. Patrick 49
I'm with you All In, let the guys play. If Hamilton would have been out, St. Pat would be playing Friday instead of the Bears. Bracken needs a TEAM effort to keep on winning.
-
Bracken Co. 52 St. Patrick 49
I totally agree with you Big Daddy Bear. Hall and Hamilton are two very exciting players to watch. Fite and the rest of the coaching staff have the ENTIRE team working together to win games. I love to watch these guys play.
-
Anyone Seen Bracken's Student Section???
Yeah, I know what you mean. Since it's a tourney I don't think they can though. Mason's fans are always on top of things. One night they all came in dressed for the beach. Hopefully the students will get together and do something crazy. In high school it was always our goal to look and act as crazy as possible; we wanted to make the paper.