Anyone Seen Bracken's Student Section???

Has anyone seen Bracken's student section??

I was out tonight to watch the Bears take out the Saints. Great game. I couldn't help but notice that Bracken's student section was a bit quiet. In fact, I didn't see one student leave their seat during the entire game, except to get a hotdog. What's up? I know there's quite a bit of school spirit at BCHS. It would be great to see a little of it Friday night.

St. Pat brought the enthusiasm tonight with its band and student section, kudos to you guys.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bracken County as a whole should be behind what is a very fun team to watch. Jesse Hall is more than worth the price of admission,as is Tyler Hamiliton. Have been very dissapointed with the turnouts tonite and against Pendleton. When you can't put people in your top section for rival matches like these last 2 games there's a problem. Have never figured out why the band is not at least at 75-80 percent of the home games. Coach Fite deserves better.

Bracken County as a whole should be behind what is a very fun team to watch. Jesse Hall is more than worth the price of admission,as is Tyler Hamiliton. Have been very dissapointed with the turnouts tonite and against Pendleton. When you can't put people in your top section for rival matches like these last 2 games there's a problem. Have never figured out why the band is not at least at 75-80 percent of the home games. Coach Fite deserves better.

Anyone have any answers,would like to hear some?

Jesse, Tyler, Eli, Alex, Ben, and all the guys deserve more from their fans than what they've been getting. These boys are working hard, they've earned the right to have some fired-up crowds!!:ylsuper:

There has not been a more fun guard to watch these last 3 years than Jesse Hall. Is there anyone quicker? Would have loved to have seen him and Hamilton on a football field,but that's a whole other thread;)