Anyone Seen Bracken's Student Section???

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone has any pull at BCHS please get the fans all riled up and ready to go for Friday night's game. Let's get behind our boys and cheer them on to a victory!!!!!!!

Chances are if there's more than a flurry they will be out until Monday:rolleyes:

Yeah, I know what you mean. Since it's a tourney I don't think they can though. Mason's fans are always on top of things. One night they all came in dressed for the beach. Hopefully the students will get together and do something crazy. In high school it was always our goal to look and act as crazy as possible; we wanted to make the paper.

Has anyone seen Bracken's student section??

I was out tonight to watch the Bears take out the Saints. Great game. I couldn't help but notice that Bracken's student section was a bit quiet. In fact, I didn't see one student leave their seat during the entire game, except to get a hotdog. What's up? I know there's quite a bit of school spirit at BCHS. It would be great to see a little of it Friday night.

St. Pat brought the enthusiasm tonight with its band and student section, kudos to you guys.

I would think that maybe the crowd was not as big as it should have been is that Bracken was out of school on wed. that is probably why there was no band as well . I totally agree with you bchs usually has spirit but the last 2 games has been very dissapointing ! Maybe friday will be different who knows maybe we will even have the cheer bears there at least that brings more people to the game on account of there parents Bchs use to have a very good following and with the team playing well everyone should support the team and when the teams are down they still should support the team that is what having a good community is about I sure hope the gym gets full on friday give the young men what they deserve. GOOD LUCK POLAR BEARS !!!!!!!!!!!!

I've sat at the scorers table for BC and have seen nearly every game since 1994 I have never seen such a bad turnout for a class a tournament game that we were hosting! I hope its gets better Fri. night. These boys need some crowd support!

I hope you get your wish. If nothing else they should come just to see you. What's wrong with Bracken fans they should be proud of there team this year. They are doing great.

I've sat at the scorers table for BC and have seen nearly every game since 1994 I have never seen such a bad turnout for a class a tournament game that we were hosting! I hope its gets better Fri. night. These boys need some crowd support!
Yeah, and you have seen some bad games and some good ones. PA BEAR but Maybe they should let the kids in 1/2 price. Some might not think 2-3 dollars means alot, But it does to alot of Familys here in BC and accross the state.. PA you havent seen nervous yet. Wait untill your kentucky wildcat baby is born..

Yeah, and you have seen some bad games and some good ones. PA BEAR but Maybe they should let the kids in 1/2 price. Some might not think 2-3 dollars means alot, But it does to alot of Familys here in BC and accross the state.. PA you havent seen nervous yet. Wait untill your kentucky wildcat baby is born..

Don't the kids have student cards and pay $10.00 a year and get in to all games, basketball, football and soccer with there card. Then you give the Senior citizens free passes and the grandparents get a chance to spend time with the grandchildren and they love to watch games. As for that UK baby I sure hope it is a boy, because he is going to need to play basketball, and be just like his daddy.