Predictions for Bracken/Brossart

What do you guys think? Who takes this one? Here's a few stats to help you decide.

Brossart played CC last night and beat them by 35. Bracken played CC EARLY in the year and beat them by 21. Pendleton played BB and beat them by 3. Bracken defended Pendleton several days back and came out on top by 4.

What do you guys think? Who takes this one? Here's a few stats to help you decide.

Brossart played CC last night and beat them by 35. Bracken played CC EARLY in the year and beat them by 21. Pendleton played BB and beat them by 3. Bracken defended Pendleton several days back and came out on top by 4.

You can play that game all day long. It doesn't mean squat!!

If J Hall can control the tempo to his liking and T-Ham can play and help keep Brossarts big man in check they have a chance Eli Cooper has to step up again tonight he may be the key to there sucess if he can hit some shots from behind the arc and really be a force on the blocks then i think Bracken will win a close oneIf all of that dosent happen Brossart will probably win by 6-8 Hope the IGLOO CREW comes out tonight in full force and hope the stands are packed. Good Luck to the Polar Bears and Coach Fite along with his Staff.

By the way, I heard Hamilton's ankle is golden! Go Bears!

That is good to hear hope he has a carrer night T-Ham is a very nice young man who has gone threw alot . The bears will need him tonight and i am giving bracken alot of credit they have played very well but they need to be firing on all cylinders tonight i think everyone would agree on that