Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

romeo 4 president

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by romeo 4 president

  1. Pendleton did not play very well at all, and still came away with the win, this is a definite sign of a great basketball team, to win even when you aren't playing your best. Pat Elliot is a force down low, and I was impressed with Knowles, that was the first game I had seen him, looked pretty good.
  2. Pat Elliot from Pendleton County should be a main canidate for Mr. Basketball this year. He has had a great year, and if he has a good sweet sixteen, should be strongly considered.
  3. I have watched Brossart play twice this year, and have not been that impressed. They are small, but very scrappy. They will play solid half court defense, but if Lee County has an inside game, I think they should win.
  4. Earlier this year I watched the Pendleton freshman team play, and was impressed even though they lost. Due to injuries and other issues, I have been told they will only play with 6 players. Despite this, I look for Doug Lambert to have a big game, and the whole team come together to win the district championship, despite their struggles in the regular season.
  5. I think the Cats will win this one a competive game by 10-15 points. Unless Elliot and Belcher get in foul trouble early, I look for both to have good games.
  6. I believe someone in NKY that is ready for a breakout year is Austin Monroe from Pendleton County. He is a centerfielder with some of the best speed I have ever seen. I watched Pendleton play a couple of times last year and he really impressed me. He has power and can hit for average. Watch out for Monroe.
  7. Verax was definetly the Wildcats' best hitter and pitcher, but last years team was very young, and very competitive. Junior pitchers Dustin Yelton and Kris Fields showed signs of being execellent pitchers last year, and you add that with 5 solid seniors, the 10th region needs to pay attention to Pendleton.
  8. I agree, throughout the regular season, Brossart and Campbell were the best teams, but the fact that Pendleton had the Camels down by 1 in the 7th inning at Campbell County in the District Finals is pretty impressive, and definetly means that the team had improved a lot throughout the year.
  9. I don't see Pendleton County having much trouble in the postseason until they make it to Rupp. Mason County is the only team that I have seen that can give them a run.
  10. The Cats looked good last night. I really don't think they will run into any trouble the rest of the year until they make it to Rupp.
  11. I would put Campbell #1, with Harrison second. Also watch out for the Wildcats from Falmouth. They defintetly showed signs of being a contender in the postseason last year. I went down to Clark County for the Harrison-Pendleton game, and if it wasn't for James Custard, the Cats would have pulled off the upset. PC doesn't deserve to be in the top 4 yet, but don't be suprised if they are by season's end.
  12. I would have to say that Central Hardin's baseball field is the nicest field I have played on thus far in my career. I also like Campbell's and Harrison's fields because of the setup. Clark County's is also pretty nice, great seating. Henry Clay's is pretty nice too.
  13. Watch out for Pendleton County this year, they have basically everything back from last year. In case you all forgot, the Wildcats should have beaten Cambell in the District Finals, and Harrison in the first round of region. In both games they lost in the last at bat.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.