Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PC/GRC predictions

Featured Replies

PC will be favored...It is at GRC....I want to see a upset.... :D

Should be a great game in front of a packed house.

 

Go Cards. :ylsuper:

I like the Cats by around 10. I think it might be a good one.

I think it might be close but the cats will pull of the win in the end. I'm sure there will be a good crowd and the PC fan section will be strong as usual.

I'll take Pendleton by 4 in a matchup of the top 2 teams in my power poll this week....

 

The two best players in the region IMO will be on the floor (Elliott and Knowles).. It'll be a dandy....

Pendleton Co. has three very tough games this week:

Jan. 31 @ GRC

Feb. 3 @ Scott

Feb. 4 @ Harrison Co.

 

It will be interesting to see if they can pull out all three. Good Luck in every game.

GRC wins by 7..... Knowles has a HUGE game....

PC is too strong for Clark County.

 

PC by 12+

GRC wins by 7..... Knowles has a HUGE game....

I like your prediction....not many GRC supporters on here now that football season is over.

Knowles had 38 against Bourbon Saturday night. He hit around 80% of his shots.....repeat of that would be great.

SunRise has Knowles started to draw interest form any schools yet?

PC by 4

Close game

SunRise has Knowles started to draw interest form any schools yet?

Some, but he is not getting the publicity like many other players. I have seen A.Owens from Boyd Co...leading scorer in the state, and very quick off the dribble. I feel Preston is right up there with him and only a Jr. Very athletic kid.

Pendleton Co. has three very tough games this week:

Jan. 31 @ GRC

Feb. 3 @ Scott

Feb. 4 @ Harrison Co.

 

It will be interesting to see if they can pull out all three. Good Luck in every game.

 

I think we'll really see what the Cats are made of this week. Go PC!

 

Cats 65

Cards 59

GRC has a very tuff schedule too

 

Jan 31 Pendleton Co

 

Feb 3rd Ashland

 

Feb 4th Covington Holmes away

 

Feb 10th Mason Co away

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.