Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PC/GRC predictions

Featured Replies

GRC wins by 7..... Knowles has a HUGE game....

 

One player will not make the difference against PC. GRC will need someone else to step up. PC has 5 players that can get you 20+ points a night.

GRC had better be ready to play defense and run the court.

 

I pick a PC win 8-10 points.

 

Go PC Wildcats

One player will not make the difference against PC. GRC will need someone else to step up. PC has 5 players that can get you 20+ points a night.

GRC had better be ready to play defense and run the court.

 

I pick a PC win 8-10 points.

 

Go PC Wildcats

 

This will be GRC weakness...bench is mostly Sophomores and 2 Freshmen. Very capable kids...just need some varsity experience.

Pendleton should win this game by at least 10,but they will have to step up and be ready to play or they could get upset.

I think the Cats will win this one a competive game by 10-15 points. Unless Elliot and Belcher get in foul trouble early, I look for both to have good games.

This will be GRC weakness...bench is mostly Sophomores and 2 Freshmen. Very capable kids...just need some varsity experience.

 

GS I have not seen the Knowles kid play, I don't think. I didn't get to see PC and GRC play at Laurel Co. What position does he play, and what is his height and weight. I know you said he is a Jr. Did he play varsity last season?

GS I have not seen the Knowles kid play, I don't think. I didn't get to see PC and GRC play at Laurel Co. What position does he play, and what is his height and weight. I know you said he is a Jr. Did he play varsity last season?

He has started since he was a Freshman at PG. and 2G. He now will play 2G, PG and on the wing. He is about 6'1 170 . Great jumper, very fluid..fun kid to watch.

Does GRC have any size???

25 in a row against 10th region foes, 11 in a row this season, and 21 straight at home.

He has started since he was a Freshman at PG. and 2G. He now will play 2G, PG and on the wing. He is about 6'1 170 . Great jumper, very fluid..fun kid to watch.

 

I look for Tyler Mains to guard him. He's a great on-ball defender.....very quick, and a joy to watch. That should be a good match-up. I just hope Tyler is 100%.

He has started since he was a Freshman at PG. and 2G. He now will play 2G, PG and on the wing. He is about 6'1 170 . Great jumper, very fluid..fun kid to watch.

 

I guess I have seen him then. Just didn't know who he was. I am looking foward to see him play.

Mains will shut Knowles down and Elliot will be a beast inside. There will be noone on Clarks team to gaurd him so he should have his way. I take the cats by 9. Good luck Cats!

Pendleton by 3 in Ot This is gonna be a great game!!!

Pendleton by 3 in Ot This is gonna be a great game!!!

 

I feel the game will be closer than most from PC think it will. ...at least I hope so. :D

 

Hope everyone has a safe trip to Winchester.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.