Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SKINPIG

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SKINPIG

  1. Are you insinuating Clay has dropped to Corbin's level??? If you are...Bummer:cry:
  2. As you fit in well with Corbin. I guess I see why Pietrowski is getting all these kudos from the Redhound faithfull...Corbin beat Clay...And that always makes Corbin's season, no matter what else happens. When Corbin beats Clay, they feel like they've over achieved. I must say I agree.:banana:
  3. That's a bunch of exclamation marks...Are you mad again?:madman:
  4. Who asked you to vote for Spurlock?:confused:
  5. I agree with you...Just on the Coach Conway stuff.
  6. To be quite frank, no 13th region coach sticks out above the rest. You say Corbin lost about 75% of their rebounding and point production last year. You say that Corbin was ranked below SL, Bell, Jackson, Pineville and Cumberland. You say Corbin's best win was over Adair County. You say that Corbin has improved. If these are the real reasons you think Pietrowski should be COY then you are voting for the wrong guy...You should vote for Spurlock. Clay lost 100% of their starting lineup. Clay was ranked at the bottom of almost every pre season poll. Clay's best win was over Bell (Who could very well win the 13th this year). Other than a slip at the end of the season, Clay has most definately over achieved. Yep, looks to me like you should vote for Spurlock.:thumb:
  7. 1. Pietrowski-Because he beat Clay this year. 2. Wright-He hasn't lost to a region team yet. 3. Whitaker-For obvious reasons. Last. Spurlock-Because he lost to Corbin.
  8. Do I sense a hint of sarcasm?
  9. Thanks for helping me make a point. Pietrowski is in about fourth IMO.
  10. Might have to scratch Conway now. Red Bird just beat them!
  11. Did I say I was upset? I simply disagreed and was wondering why you had him at #2, nothing more. Just returning two starters is a problem lots of teams have year in and year out. I think a team or coach MUST over achieve before the coach can be considered COY. When I look down the Redhound schedule I don't see much over achieving...That's all.
  12. I'll ask again. Why Pietrowski at #2? Cobin's schedule is weak too isn't it? Does Corbin have a signature win this season? I don't see Corbin or Pietrowski as over-achievers this year...Honestly Les...Do you?
  13. Why Pietrowski at #2? Cobin's schedule is weak too isn't it? Does Corbin have a signature win this season? I don't see Corbin or Pietrowski as over-achievers this year...Honestly Les...Do you?
  14. I disagree. Corbin hasn't played a schedule worthy of any awards this season, it's even weaker than Clay's. Corbin is sort of like UK...They haven't beat a worthy apponent. They have won the games they should and lost a few they shouldn't. It's just my opininon, but nothing sticks out from Corbin's season to award Pietrowski COY. South Laurel still has not been defeated by a 13th region team...That's something to hang your hat on as a coach. I have to say Wright or Whitaker.
  15. Jayme Leigh (Skooly) Gilbert is now a starting guard for Georgetown College.
  16. As much as Corbin would love to take responsibility for "humbling" the Tigers, believe me, that ain't it!
  17. I didn't see it that way Bubba. I will say that Clay played hard but maybe not hard enough. I really disagree with you when you say they played physical. I'm not blaming the refs at all, but Clay let the Hounds push and root them around under the basket all night. I give Corbin alot of credit, they played some tough defense and Clay responded with the "deer in the headlights" look. Even though Corbin put up a bunch of bricks that bounced back into their hands, Clay allowed Corbin way too many second chances. If Spurlock kept them in the locker room an extra hour I bet he wasn't praising their physical play at all.
  18. Are you saying they're better or worse than 9th? Honestly I don't even know why I put them in...Are they even a Mountain team?
  19. If I were Clay and North I'd take them off my schedule, no matter what the cost...They would eventually come around.:madman: :fight:
  20. 1. South Laurel 2. Bell 3. Paintsville 4. Clay 5. June Buck 6. Shelby Valley 7. Breathitt 8. Hazard 9. Southwestern 10. Corbin
  21. Did they get a motion to vote for Draw/Seed for next year during the meeting today?
  22. Who scheduled this game, Gray or Spurlock?:confused:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.