Everything posted by Butterfly Baby
-
How has the Bank done so far?
I like it. Its a great place to watch a game. Awesome facility!
-
Who will be the next head coach at Fleming County?
:thumb:
-
Lewis County 58 Fairview 56 (2OT)
Congrats to Lewis County. Good luck to you.
-
Bracken County AD drops St Patrick from X-mas Tourney
If I were St. Patrick I wouldnt play Bracken during regular season either.
-
Mason County 58 Bishop Brossart 35
The Royals looked like they are really on top of their game.
-
Scott 71 St. Patrick 63
Its funny how when teams lose, their fans and parents want to blame officials. It happens all the time. Ive read it on here. Ledger Independent in Maysville reported that St. Pat never scored in the final 2:18 of the game. That probably contributed to the Saints demise. The paper also says St. Pats coach said they couldnt stop Tibbs, Scott brought alot more offense to this game, they hit a very good percentage of their shots, plus the Benzinger girl played really well.
-
2009 Fleming County
Yes I believe so.
-
Who will be the next head coach at Fleming County?
Dont know at this time
-
Who will be the next head coach at Fleming County?
I believe Fleming needs a proven head coach. Maybe take Jay under their wing and let him get some seasoning in the high school game. Get rid of the other assistants that were there with Fraser. You dont need 5 assistants on the bench. 3 assistants at the most would be sufficient.
-
16th Regions best official
They stay in house from what I understand.
-
9th and 16th Regions switch refs.
Is he even 5 feet tall? :idunno:
-
Lexington Catholic 65 Henry Clay 62
Sounds like Henry Clay has been playing well lately.
-
Who will be the next head coach at Fleming County?
Couldnt have said it better. Knows the game.
-
Elliott County 55 Fleming County 45
Fleming had a fine season finishing 14 and 14 with a young team. They only lost 1 senior and should be in the thick of things next year.
-
9th and 16th Regions switch refs.
Thats funny stuff right there
-
Who will be the next head coach at Fleming County?
Where did I say a high school wanted to hire a coach that wasnt certified?
-
Who will be the next head coach at Fleming County?
I agree.
-
Who will be the next head coach at Fleming County?
Jay Fite would be a good fit.
-
Who will be the next head coach at Fleming County?
I know that
-
Who will be the next head coach at Fleming County?
I believe you have to have 60 credit hours to be eligible to be a head coach.
-
Who will be the next head coach at Fleming County?
Your first sentence sure is a mouthfull. I just wonder how well this team wouldve done with him at the helm?
-
Who will be the next head coach at Fleming County?
Is Robbie even certified? Thats why he didnt get the job when Lake Kelly retired.
-
Coaches Retiring, Leaving, Fired, Etc.
Why?
-
Bath County 59 Fleming County 45
They should be in Morehead. But they wont be.
-
Bath County 59 Fleming County 45
Anyone would be better than what Fleming has had the last 3 years. Way too much talent in the Burg to be losing games like they have. Hicks can coach a little, but his on court antics are a bit hard to swallow. Ive heard Thacker at Rowan and Moore at Menifee were interested.