Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bigbluefan

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bigbluefan

  1. Congrats Leslie - first district win for the volleyball team. I too was at the PCC game and It was a different Leslie team than I had seen two weeks ago. Good luck in the Regionals GO EAGLES..
  2. Anyone have a list of players?
  3. Lewis - University of the Cumberlands Stidham - Berea College
  4. North All-Stars 106 - South All-Stars 103 North came back from -20 to win by 3. Beth Lewis/Leslie led North with 23 Windi Messer/Knox led South with 25 Congrats North..
  5. Breathitt looked unbeatable last night and Leslie struggled with Knott. Leslie will have their hands full Friday night. If they play the way they did against PCC they have a shot, if they play like they did last night they will go home.
  6. Congrats Leslie!!!!! Good game, good atmosphere-Leslie's fan section was awesome. PCC didn't have the croud that I expected. Leslie's seniors really stepped up and played with leadership. A really good team effort.
  7. This is indeed sad news. Kristen is a very talented player and a fine young lady. My thought and prayers go out to her and her family. Lets all hope she gets a different diagnosis from Lex.
  8. Congrats Leslie. Heard that Lewis went out in the 4th with an injury. Any update?
  9. This was what Breathitt did when they beat PCC.
  10. I agree, many teams would have folded but the ladycats played with lots of heart and determination. Any news on Lutes??
  11. Not a stellar performance by PCC, not taking anything away from Jackson Co. they played hard and were hitting 3's. I think the 14th is wide open - much like last year.
  12. Which Lewis is Leslie centered around? One game B Lewis had high score and another game I noticed K Lewis led the team.
  13. There a good team no doubt but they are not unbeatable IMO. If Madden & Sturdivent get in foul trouble or have an off night they are in trouble. Knott, Breathett and Leslie all played with PCC on their court which is hard to do. I wouldn't cancel all the 14th region games just yet.
  14. Lutes for Breathitt had 34 points - Lewis for Leslie had 30
  15. Ciara Stidham from Leslie is #4
  16. I think it also depends on how talented he is. If he is talented enough to get playing time in multiple sports then let him decide. If not then he might need to concentrate on one sport to get to the point he can contribute to the team.
  17. I agree with Lightning, Buckhorn will not be the easy W that they have been in the past. They will probable catch some teams offguard and pull out some wins.
  18. Perry Central is the front runner but the other teams should be decent as well. As last years regional tournament proved one bad game and you go home. PCC will have to work this season to win, it shouldn't be a cakewalk.
  19. This would be a dandy team without a doubt.
  20. Don't think Leslie should be #5. They didn't look to bad at Hazard last week.
  21. Congrats Leslie on a good win. Leslie escaped several jams but Morgan kept his composure and added key bats which I believe generated 1 HR and 3 RBIs. Lee played a good game and represented their county well.
  22. I watched this game and it was a dandy. Leslie and Lee are both very solid and should they play again it would be a toss up at to who would win. I like this team and they are very well coached. Congrats Leslie and good game Lee.
  23. Who is the third starter out? Congrats on the win Leslie.
  24. I didn't see the girls awards? Do you have a listing of these?
  25. Congrats Leslie-keep up the hard work. Who did Morgan sign with?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.