Perry Central 49 Knott Central 44

This was a great matchup again. The two best guards in the region matched up and both played well this time. Sturdivant(PCC) had 19 and Mosley(KCC) had 23 pts. Was a great up and down game to watch, Knott had a few to many turnovers and couldn't handle Madden and Feltner on the boards, but the addition of #44(Thomas I think) will help Knott's inside game after she gets a few more games under her belt! Still looks like a 5 team race for the Regional title. (Breathitt, Perry, Letcher, Knott, Leslie)

This game was sloppy. Sturdivant and Mosley were great to watch. Both have a lot of talent. One thing that bothered me was that KCC tryed to slow down the game. At one point, they were behind by 5, I believe, and they just passed the ball around for 2-3 minutes. Amburgey is a good coach, but that strategy may have cost them this game. I just didn't understand it.

I think the depth of the bench may have got to him a little. PCC can go 10 deep and Knott maybe 6 or so. He tried to run in the first game they played and that didn't work, so he tried to slow it down this time and pack it in on Madden. Almost worked, if it wasn't for so many turnovers. Now i think in the Breathitt game saturday they will pick it back up and try to run them a little. You just have different game plans for different teams, have to find something that works and Knott has showed they can play both ways.

This game was sloppy. Sturdivant and Mosley were great to watch. Both have a lot of talent. One thing that bothered me was that KCC tryed to slow down the game. At one point, they were behind by 5, I believe, and they just passed the ball around for 2-3 minutes. Amburgey is a good coach, but that strategy may have cost them this game. I just didn't understand it.

This was what Breathitt did when they beat PCC.