Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Leslie 3 Lee 1

Featured Replies

Jason Osbourne pitched a great game. Lee honored the senior members of their squad and played well.

Way to go Bobcats! I'll swear, between getting kid to end of year school functions, peewee's, Kiwanis and elections, it is impossible for me to get out to a game, so if anybody has details please fill this Cat in.

Leslie's pitcher hit a solo home run to score Leslie's run. The Eagles have some solid fielders. Jason Osborne pitched. There was a scare early in the game as Martin Hobbs lost his contact, and was replaced by Nick Schuler; and Josh Drake went out to the outfield. Drake hit the ball well and impressed this fan with his heavy bat. Corey Thomas is the most enthusiastic player I've seen. I'll be sad to see him graduate because of the raw emotion he injects into the sport and its evident how much he truly loves the sport. I believe Corey scored twice. Some silly unforced errors affected Lee's fielding but that goes with the game.

 

Should be interesting tonight when Q. Morgan pitches for Leslie, who is undoubtedly one of the better pitchers around. Anyone have updates or information please post, as I have to work late tonight and will unfortunately miss this second game in an exciting series.

Lee Co. has a very good baseball team. The kids seemed to have a lot of respect for the game. Lee is one of the best places I've been for a baseball game. They do things the way they should be done. That say's alot for the coaches, players and fans. Good luck and hope to beat you guys tonight at Leslie. P.S. Osborne is the real deal.

The facility is truly topnotch, and would be absolutely the best around with lights. I am serious when I say the field itself looks every bit as good as Applebees Park. Coach Combs does most of the work himself (along with his brother).

Lee will have tough time tonight at Leslie, hoping for sweep, but split not bad!

ttt

 

I was just bragging on you on a similar thread BBKing.:banana:

I was just bragging on you on a similar thread BBKing.:banana:

i am sure it was entertaining:laugh:

Leslie trades places with Lee and gets the win at home. Two very good teams and if they happen to play again that game will more than likely be tight as well.

Great set of games. Too bad Morgan didn't face Osborne, Would be a great matchup.

Would a mod combine these threads please?

Two 3-1 games is as close as it gets. Add Powell or Estill and PCC and region looks like a dandy. Anybody know where tournament will be played?

Two 3-1 games is as close as it gets. Add Powell or Estill and PCC and region looks like a dandy. Anybody know where tournament will be played?

Region is at Powell I think.

If they get by Estill, that will really make them tough.

Region is at Powell I think.

 

Thank goodness Leslie won tonight. I was afraid if Lee won that I might not see you for the immediate future and you are pretty fun to post with.:D

 

Looks like Leslie and Lee had a draw with the two games. What do you think?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.