Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Leslie 3 Lee 1

Featured Replies

  • Author

Sorry to hear that my cats lost tonight, however, it is eerie how closely these two teams seem to match up. I'd definately say it's a draw, mirror image games. Congrats to the Eagles and I look forward to the competition come tournament time.

  • Author

I agree. It's amazing how well they match up. Congrats Eagles.

I'll try again!

this is the score of tonites game, last nights was exactly reversed

who pitched for leslie and lee tonight?

Congrats to Leslie!

 

Lee won the first matchup against the Eagles @ Lee with their ace on the mound & Leslie won the second matchup against the Bobcats @ Leslie with Morgan on the mound. Can't wait til the region tourney rolls around on a neutral field & both teams may not be able to pitch their ace on that night. Should be interseting between the two.

 

Also congrats to Leslie's Riley Hendrix on the monster homerun tonight.

 

Keep it up Leslie! :banana:

Particularly if the region is at Powell, both teams had better beware of the Pirates. They could spoil our party, and would be most happy to do it!

I watched this game and it was a dandy. Leslie and Lee are both very solid and should they play again it would be a toss up at to who would win. I like this team and they are very well coached.

 

Congrats Leslie and good game Lee.

Another great game between two very good teams. I'm very impressed with the Lee Co. team. The players coaches and fans are a class act. You make your county proud I'm sure. In talking with the players at Leslie they really enjoyed playing a good team like Lee. You only get better playing good competition. Good luck to both teams and don't get blind sided along the way to the Region.

Particularly if the region is at Powell, both teams had better beware of the Pirates. They could spoil our party, and would be most happy to do it!

Also, Powell has one of the deepest fields in the region. Home runs will be hard to come by there, so the team that is able to play 'small ball' (and get solid pitching) may be the one that comes out on top. I may be proven wrong, but there will be few monster home runs in this tourney.

Leslie

Lee

Powell

Perry

Estill

 

With these teams, I can't wait til the region tourny rolls around

I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings or anything, but every team that will be in the regional will be slobbering at the mouth to draw either of the 55th district representatives. For instance, if Leslie County has to play the 56th runner-up, they will have to pitch their ace, Morgan, in the first round. But a 55th draw would probably avoid that situation. Same thing with Lee County.

Leslie lost to Harlan Co tonight....I know they will pick it up & finish the last few regular season games strong & go into district & region play with something to prove & that being that they are the best team in the 14th region when they come to play & hopefully that's what they will do. It's not going to come easy but if they play smart & hit the ball they should be fine.

Top teams in the 14th region in my eyes:

 

1) Leslie

2) Lee

3) Powell

 

 

4) Estill

5) Perry

6) Letcher

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.