Everything posted by RebelK
-
Southwestern At Boyle Co.
I'm only smack talking with him cause I love him:ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper: Are you coming to the game.
-
Southwestern At Boyle Co.
Mean to you - why you haven't seen mean yet - LIL' MISTER:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'll see you before the game and we'll discuss this. :D And why do you feel the need to hurt Super's feelings by refusing to dance the rumble with him?:laugh: :banana: :laugh: :banana: :laugh: :banana: and my name is not MISSY.....It's Ms. Missy to you:argue: :lol: :lol:
-
Southwestern At Boyle Co.
:banana: :banana: :banana: Oh dear - I will have to get someone to film that for me:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: If you dance with Rebel for me, you have to do one thing - whack him upside the head - just once - he'll know why:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
-
Southwestern At Boyle Co.
IMO - yes. If they don't, it won't because they haven't given it their all:thumb:
-
Best team in Danville Area
Are you just trying to get me to say something?? :irked: If you look at the schedule and how close most of the games were, I'd say Boyle County. If you are looking at the record (and I think that's what you want and still looking at how close the games were) I'll have to go in this direction. 1) Mercer 2) Boyle County 3) Danville 4) Lincoln 5) Garrard 6) Casey
-
Southwestern At Boyle Co.
I just found out that I won't be in town for the homcoming/senior night. :cry: :cry: :cry: MrRk and I are heading up to visit with some "Highlands friends". I was so looking forward to dancing with you and now that I know you are such an expert I will really miss it:lol: :lol: :lol:
-
Southwestern At Boyle Co.
Hey Daddy Pete. Believe it or not, I was thinking of you this morning. I agree with you, if the line can buy him some time, I don't see why Mason can't do a good job. People can say what they want but I can't ever remember a more messed up season in my life. They take a QB out that took us to a 11-2 season last year and replaced him with an, IMO, untried QB. Then we leave a bunch of seniors standing on the sidelines and put a team of underclassment in positions that should have been filled by seniors. Then we can't play a home game because we couldn't get the field ready in time for the season and this makes the kids have to travel for all of their first 5 games. Then we spend so much time talking about the seniors and just HOW bad they are, when most of them didn't get the opportunity to show what they could or couldn't do. No wonder the kids are having such a hard time. Please don't blast me back and call me a whiner because these are the facts, whether people will agree with them or not. I'm one of those diehearted fans that will stand there and watch them play and appreciate them for the effort, win or lose, but it's getting really hard to listen to so much talk about how bad this team is. When a team beats this team they aren't beating a championship team - those teams were a few years ago. When a team beats this team they aren't beating a bunch of kids who don't play their hearts out. What you are beating is a group of kids who have tried their best and have played their hearts out in conditions that I haven't seen at this school in a long long time. I've said this for over 30 years and hopefully I will be saying it for many years to come - GO REBELS!!!!!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:
-
Southwestern At Boyle Co.
Yes, you probably should hide from me Friday night and no I don't have to find another date for the Homecoming dance cause you are still going to take me and you are going to buy me flowers, candy and you are taking me out to a fancy place for dinner. If you don't lay off my boys for a while you just might find out that that Homecoming dance is going to cost you a whole lot more:lol: :lol: :lol:
-
Southwestern At Boyle Co.
Perhaps $5 like every year or if we have to help pay for the field, maybe $50 per tickets:lol: :lol: :lol: All joking aside....I have no idea. Would you like for me to find out for you? I do want to say with - I can't say how happy I am that we are playing SW. It is such an honor to play against a team that has such wonderful fans. I will never forget the first time we went to SW and how nice some of their football players were to us before the game. I knew then that these parents had raised some pretty terrific kids. I then found out later, that these kids had some pretty terrific parents and fans themselves. I, of course, want my football player to come home Friday night with a win, but I will admit that I will be sad that any kid on that field Friday night will have to go home with a loss.
-
Pres. Clinton and Bin Laden, The TRUTH! - Sunday night
YES....A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!!!!
-
Southwestern At Boyle Co.
Don't make me have to give you a good talking to lil' mister:lol: :lol: :lol: How can you say they have not played well? They played Danville and Lafayette to the very end. If they didn't play well....what does that make those teams look like? I can't figure out how anyone can say that they haven't played well. Perhaps they haven't played like the teams of late but hey, these kids aren't those teams. I think they could have played better but then who am I? I wish they had won those games but they didn't. But to say they haven't played well....let's ask Danville and Lafayette if we are that bad. I just betcha they won't say that.:thumb:
-
Southwestern At Boyle Co.
Let's not forget about a group of kids who have really played hard and have played against some really good teams this year. Do ya think that might be one of the reasons we've only won one game so far:confused:
-
Southwestern At Boyle Co.
So if SW played Danville a "pretty good game" and Boyle played them a "really good game" how do you pick SW for this game?
-
Southwestern At Boyle Co.
Not that I have anything against SW but if Boyle County wins this one....RebelK will be a very happy woman;)
-
Pres. Clinton and Bin Laden, The TRUTH! - Sunday night
No. That bumper sticker would be on my car if I could find one. The one thing that everyone hops back to, when it comes to Bill, is that Monica claptrap junk. I just betcha if any person in this land was having an affair, and if they were asked the very same question that he was ask, they would stand right there and lie also. I'm not saying that what he did was right, but it sure isn't any of my business, nor anyone elses business. I'll also bet everyone this, He isn't/wasn't/and won't be the only person who has ever done what he did. He isn't/wasn't/and won't be the only person who is in Washington making laws that has done this and far worse. I shutter to think about all the things that's been done in that oval office and I pray that I never have to hear about them. I just wish I could have been there while "smirky" Wallace was doing that interview so I could have given Bill a standing ovation. I was proud to vote for Bill once. I was thrilled to vote for him a second time and I would be honored to vote for him a third time if I could. I am also proud to say that the only time I ever watch Fox news is when I happen to pass by it while Changing channels (except of course when Bill goes ape on Wallace).
-
Pres. Clinton and Bin Laden, The TRUTH! - Sunday night
My favorite bumper sticker and I wish I had one......I MISS BILL
-
BREAKING NEWS: Bin Laden may be dead.
:lol: :lol: This would be grand news but how would you ever really know?
-
2006 Darkhorses/Under Appreciated Teams
:thumb: :thumb: I just don't think they are finished yet:thumb: :thumb:
-
Wet Fields for Tonight's Games
We don't play tonight :dancingpa :dancingpa:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa
-
2006 Boyle County: anomaly or sign of things to come???
:thumb: :thumb: I wouldn't count this team out yet. They have played some really good teams and have played them close. The only team that completely wiped the field with them was Henry Clay and I think that team can wipe the field with any team. What I suppose really cracks me up with a lot of the comments is, by only a few points, this team could/should have beaten a few of the teams that beat them. If comments are directed at this team of how bad they are, then what does that say about the teams that beat them? Does it say that they are only good enough to beat a bad team? NO, all of these teams that beat us are good teams and will hopefully go far in their district. Sometimes you win and sometimes you don't. But I will promise everyone this - if Boyle doesn't win another game this year - it will not be because they didn't give you a good run for your money!! You will know that you were in a game and you will be glad that your team came away with a win. As for hanging their heads after a lost - I can tell you one fellow who isn't hanging his head after a win. Sad because they lost - of course - but hang his head - never. He knows that he plays as hard as he can and he is and will never be ashamed of what he left on that field:thumb: None of these kids should ever feel the need to hang their heads!:thumb:
-
Mercer Co 27 Boyle Co 14
Yea ....I couldn't think of any punishment that would be worse than what he looked like with those boxer shorts and cowboy boots on:D
-
"The devil came here yesterday."
What I say about the President of the United States of America is my business. What this "jerk" says is another:madman:
-
Mercer Co 27 Boyle Co 14
Here's what happen. While I was sitting in the stands ---- on the visitor's side --- we had students come up to you and shake their fist at you and scream in your face. Then they would walk in front of you - on the track and hold up signs and scream and yell at you. In general it was a very uncomfortable situation and IMO totally uncalled for.
-
Mercer Co 27 Boyle Co 14
NO..NO..NO....I was not saying this about Highlands at all. I was still talking about the Mercer game. I am sorry if that's what it sounded like I was saying.
-
Mercer Co 27 Boyle Co 14
It's not funny when kids come up to you in the stands and yell and scream in your face and shakes their fist in your face. It might sound like it was a laugh but to be quite honest, it wasn't very pleasant from my side of the fist.:irked: