Everything posted by midee1
-
Breathitt at Russell (3A)
and they didn't make mistakes against LCA?
-
Russell 26 Mason County 21 (3A)
I'll second that. Good job by the lady kicker.
-
Russell 26 Mason County 21 (3A)
Breathitt at Russell
-
Raceland/LCA Updates
Score is tied.
-
Questioning a Coach
or there are three sides to every story. His side, her side and the truth.
-
Mason/Russell - Round 2
The Mad Stork and bigblueinsanity. Enough said.:lol:
-
Mason/Russell - Round 2
I really appreciate the comment. Thanks a bunch. I have said it all along that Russell, Mason, Breathitt and Belfry all have a shot from this side of the brackets so we will all just have to take the wait and see approach.
-
KHS GameNight Reporters
How soon do you need the stats. During the game or after?
-
Dream Match
If that be the case I wonder why Mason and Russell should even bother playing. Me personally I would like to see that Belfry/Russell match up again. The 3 that I have seen so far have been dandies.
-
Mason/Russell - Round 2
Wow someone seems a bit bitter. I think that Russell, Mason, and Breathitt all have a shot at Belfry. Otherwise we may as well save the money and give Belfry the trophy. Belfry has been the team to beat for several years. They have been beaten the last 2 years. Once at Russell and once at the CAM. Anything can happen in high school football.
-
Mason/Russell - Round 2
We have already played that "team with your talent level" once and we all know the outcome. I think the discussion is about whether Bailey can have a game against Mason like he had against Raceland. If that happens coupled with Jones being healthy I look for Russell to win this one by 1-2 TD's.
-
Mason Co 57 West Carter 6 (3A)
True. The two that I can think of right off my head that we scored first were Ashland and Simon Kenton. Ashland tried to make a come back and SK beat us. Call me superstitious but I would rather them come from behind.
-
Mason Co 57 West Carter 6 (3A)
For some odd reason Russell seems to thrive on coming from behind.
-
Mason Co 57 West Carter 6 (3A)
Sorry but I have to hope it stays the same.
-
Russell 35 East Carter 15 (3A)
Abrams had 155 yards on 8 carries in the first half. I didn't hear the totals. Mav White is a player as well. Tyler Jones looked pretty close to 100% too.
-
Round 1: Raceland Vs. Fairview
But isn't it still a Raceland/Fairview thread and we are all allowed our own opinions or has something changed? I have never seen his feelings change about the subject. Would it have made a difference had I said Go Eagles?
-
What's the price for Friday nites playoff games & is season ticket holders covered?
Here is a picture of part of the home seating. Note the reserved seats are the section just below the press box.
-
What's the price for Friday nites playoff games & is season ticket holders covered?
I don't know about elitist but it is nice to have a seat that you can see everything from and to have room to set without being squashed.
-
Round 1: Raceland Vs. Fairview
He was just voicing his support for a team that is playing in this game. Nothing off topic at all. No need to get sarcastic because of an opinion.
-
What's the price for Friday nites playoff games & is season ticket holders covered?
Absolutely. At Russell we have a large section just below the press box that is all reserved.
-
What's the price for Friday nites playoff games & is season ticket holders covered?
At Russell the reserved seats are 6.00 and the general admission are 5.00. Same price as the regular season games.
-
West Carter 24 Raceland 22
Not a bad showing for our little 3A team against the big boys though. I am not arguing that point just making a statement.
-
Mason/West Carter Predictions
Who wins and why?
-
West Carter 24 Raceland 22
Honest question. What has West done differently since week three to allow you to make that statement? How have they became 38 points better?
-
West Carter 24 Raceland 22
Mason better step up a bit from the last 2 weeks or they may find themselves on the outside looking in. West seems to be playing some good football at the right time of year.