Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dream Match

Featured Replies

What is your dream match? Mine? Bell Co. vs Boyle Co. Would be the first ever meeting between these two teams, and if both of these teams wins this weekend, my dream will become a reality.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's easy -- Highlands vs. Trinity.

Breathitt vs Belfry

That's easy -- Highlands vs. Trinity.

 

This is a rivalry that I would love to see get started...The "Powerhouse" Bowl...

This is a rivalry that I would love to see get started...The "Powerhouse" Bowl...
That would be awesome. ;)

Outside of Kentucky mine would be St. X Cinci. vs. St. X Lou. This would be an amazing matchup. But inside KY would be Trinity vs Highlands. Would be a great game.

Breathitt vs Belfry

 

You will get your wish :thumb:

Outside of Kentucky mine would be St. X Cinci. vs. St. X Lou. This would be an amazing matchup. But inside KY would be Trinity vs Highlands. Would be a great game.

 

I like the way you think. :thumb:

You will get your wish :thumb:

 

I don't think so and possibly neither will get to that sectional game.

Highlands vs. Maryville (TN). In state it would be Highlands vs. Trinity.

I don't think so and possibly neither will get to that sectional game.

 

Breathitt will make it threw estill this friday and it will be a great game at Russell but Breathitt will prevail. Belfry will beat SC and whoever else they have to play and it will be a game for the ages I hope.

I don't think so and possibly neither will get to that sectional game.

 

Breathitt has a tough road having to play Russell or Mason Co. in the Regional Finals, but I see no one standing in the way of the Pirates. The closest team in my mind would be Sheldon Clark.

Highlands vs. Maryville (TN). In state it would be Highlands vs. Trinity.

 

 

I'm totally with you......this would be one HECK of a matchup!!!!!!

I think the Breathitt Co. vs Belfry would be a great game!! Where will it be played? Also, the thought of Trinity vs. Highlands leaves me speechless!! Where would the Trinity vs. Highlands game be played?

Boyd vs. anybody in Poppa Johns,but Make a Wish Foundation couldn't arrange that,but here's to dreams.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.