Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What's the price for Friday nites playoff games & is season ticket holders covered?

Featured Replies

Here's Lone Oak prices:

 

Reserved seats $10.00 (season ticket holders get 1st chance at these)

Adult $8.00

Student $5.00

 

I read for Caldwell County at was $5.00 all tickets (season tickets are not accepted for playoff games)

At Russell the reserved seats are 6.00 and the general admission are 5.00. Same price as the regular season games.

I don't think many schools accept season ticket passes during the playoffs. Most schools charge between $5 and $10 for the playoffs.

At Trinity, I got my same season ticket seat for 7.00

I thought that the KHSAA set the ticket prices for the playoff games.

  • Author
I thought that the KHSAA set the ticket prices for the playoff games.

 

According to KHSAA Website, both teams discuss & agree on the admission charges, starting date & time, allowable expenses & allocation of reserved tickets.

Humm, I don't remember Mayfield charging any more than the usual prices.

Reserved seats at a High School game ?

Reserved seats at a High School game ?

 

Absolutely. At Russell we have a large section just below the press box that is all reserved.

Seems elitest to me , First come is the democratic way to go. Its only high school football not the NFL .

Seems elitest to me , First come is the democratic way to go. Its only high school football not the NFL .

 

I don't know about elitist but it is nice to have a seat that you can see everything from and to have room to set without being squashed.

Seems elitest to me , First come is the democratic way to go. Its only high school football not the NFL .

 

 

Here is a picture of part of the home seating. Note the reserved seats are the section just below the press box.

football 2005 016.jpg

SWEEEEEEE-T !!

At Trinity, I got my same season ticket seat for 7.00

 

And they are $8.00 at the gate.:p

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.