Everything posted by Hip-Hop Box
-
Bellevue/Frankfort Updates
42-0 Frankfort, 10:21 left in the 4th.
-
Bellevue/Frankfort Updates
21-0 Frankfort 2:41 left in the half.
-
Owen County 33 Frankfort 0
Several starters out tonight. I think I counted 3 subs on the sideline.
-
1A #10 Frankfort vs. 2A Owen County
I would hope Frankfort Rest as many as possible. but with it being senior night I doubt it. All 22 players should get in Friday night.
-
Bring back 8-man football as an option?
ok, These rules seem fair. in Youth leagues they seem to be more focused on safety. and there is a few rules I don't see eye to eye with. - linebackers had to be 4 yards on the ball and 1 player had to be 10 yards off the ball - you cant line up in any gaps and have to be lined head up. -Linebacker could come up if offense lined up in tight formation. - No three point stance on line of scrimmage. Again, I think if the kids still know how to play regular football and just keep this as a fun option for middle school and up.
-
7 Officials
I didn't make it to any of the meeting this season but I get updated from a few I officiate with, and they seem to think thats the case.
-
Bring back 8-man football as an option?
The Rules are different then regular football, correct?
-
Bring back 8-man football as an option?
Middle school maybe, but youth league, no. Teaching kids at a young age could disable them for regular football.
-
7 Officials
It's eventually going to be 7 man crews on the field Friday nights.
-
Kentucky Country Day 28 Frankfort 21
With fatigue and 6 turnovers Panthers were still in the game til the end. One thing for sure two things for certain, they didn’t quit. I’m never been a moral victory kinda guy but, you couldn’t ask for a better game.
-
Class 1A Playoff Bracket
8 turnovers that game not a good game to go off of.
-
1A Playoffs Region 2 Bracket
Frankfort would have had a better chance if they’d lost to Holy cross.
-
Kentucky Country Day/Frankfort Updates
Holts pass intercepted with 2:00 min to go.
-
Kentucky Country Day/Frankfort Updates
KCD to the Frankfort 38 yard line... 3:22 left in the ball game. We got us a Good Friday night football game.
-
Kentucky Country Day/Frankfort Updates
21-28 KCD 5:55 in the 4th.
-
Kentucky Country Day/Frankfort Updates
They may dress 21 but maybe 15 play.
-
Kentucky Country Day/Frankfort Updates
14-20 2:30 3rd qtr.
-
Kentucky Country Day/Frankfort Updates
KCD gets on the board 6-0
-
Kentucky Country Day/Frankfort Updates
Neither team seems to be able to get anything going, still 0’s with 4:03 in the first.
-
Louisville Holy Cross/Frankfort Updates
39-21 Frankfort.
-
Louisville Holy Cross/Frankfort Updates
Phones going dead I’ll try to update every one at halftime.
-
Louisville Holy Cross/Frankfort Updates
I missed the Holy cross touchdown they said it was #22. 13-7 Frankfort.
-
Louisville Holy Cross/Frankfort Updates
Sweep to Davis touchdown Panthers.. 13-0.
-
Louisville Holy Cross/Frankfort Updates
Bush interception returned to the 2 first and goal Frankfort.
-
Louisville Holy Cross/Frankfort Updates
Missed field goal 7-0 Frankfort. 5:20 in the first.