Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

THSGrad-N-Dad

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by THSGrad-N-Dad

  1. Great comeback from 14 to 0 deficit in 1st quarter without state all time leading receiver, James Quick. Defense took over after 1st quarter. Held St. X to under 160 total yards of offense and only 1 of 9 third downs, while accumulating over 320 yards of offense wwith 9 of 19 third down conversions. Rocks had 1st and goal from 2 yard line at end of game, but ran out the clock as X used its last timeout. GO ROCKS!!! Thanksgiving Day practice!! Friday night game at home against Scott County!! LIFE IS GOOD!! (See you there Shamrock69!!)
  2. Trinity's Schedule vs. Ohio schools is as follows: Friday September 7 Cincinnati Elder at Trinity 7:30 pm Friday September 14 Cincinnati St. Xavier at Trinity 7:30 pm Saturday October 27 Cincinnati Moeller at Moeller 2:30 pm Only prediction I will make is that the Rocks will be ready for the playoffs!! GO ROCKS!!
  3. Final score please!! Thanks for the updates.
  4. According to Jason Frakes at the CJ, the schedule is as follows: 3:30 p.m. – No. 8 Jeffersontown (12-5) vs. No. 4 Pleasure Ridge Park (15-3) 5 p.m. – No. 1 Trinity (12-2) vs. No. 19 Eastern (9-8) 7 p.m. – No. 10 Manual (12-5) vs. No. 7 Moore (14-3) 8:30 p.m. – No. 2 Bullitt East (14-2) vs. No. 3 Ballard (12-5) So the Rocks play Eastern. GO ROCKS!!!
  5. FINAL!! Rocks win 3rd Republic Bank Classic at Lexington Catholic!! :thumb: Rocks led by 11 at half and pulled away after Lex. Cath. closed within 3 in second half. GO ROCKS!!! Still undefeated against Ky. competition!! Congrats Slamrocks!! :dancingpa
  6. 02Ram54-- I have not seen one act of arrogance committed by the coaches or team. They do not need bulletin board material as they are well-aware of the Crimsons' abilities and talent. I hope that you make it to the game and enjoy yourself... but not TOO much!! I was there in 2003 so I know how your team can shock a stadium of Rocks!! Hoping for a great game and no injuries to any player. GO ROCKS!!
  7. SHAMROCK69, Are you really THAT old?? Wow!! (Oh, that's right, I saw you at Kroger's the first Weds. of the month for Senior Citizen's Day!!) I look forward to seeing you there, Co-Captain!! GO ROCKS!!
  8. Who did well on defense for the Flyers? Thanks in advance!!
  9. Listening to the game on the Trinity broadcast station 970 AM. Watching it on live stream from National High School Broadcast Network at http://nhsbn.ezstream.com
  10. Just got the video at EHSports.com, but black & white too.
  11. Still no video... Rocks radio only.
  12. Quick 7 catches for over 140 yds and 3 tds. Elder 22 plays-- 29 yds total offense.
  13. No feed thru EHSports. Radio only. Rocks inside 10 yd line on 1st series. Running and passing. TD ROCKS!! Dawkins 1 yd run
  14. Rockmom-- Are you listening to it? I am on 970 AM, but can't get the live stream video working on EHSports.com. Any luck RM, anyone?
  15. Fla Rock-- Welcome to the site!! I saw your post hours ago, but I was at work and couldn't respond. I also do not know much about the Elder team or its team makeup. However, playing in "The Pit" should be a tremendous challenge for our Rocks!! I will be watching it on one of the streaming video feeds and hope you will do likewise. I look forward to your posts and view from afar. GO ROCKS!!
  16. Thanks Co-Captain!! Are you going?? If so, yell like hell!! If not, we will be watching the same live stream!! Go Rocks!! Look forward to seeing you at the Cathedral game!!
  17. Thanks Clyde!! I hope you and your son enjoy the game!!
  18. Sportsfan41-- Do you have a link as to where we can watch it online? Is it the Elder site previously mentioned? Thanks for your help and GO ROCKS!!
  19. Onside kick fails. Riverdale will run clock out. Final.
  20. Touchdown St X after catch of deflected pass to 2 yd line by Walker who scored on a run. Missed extra point. Riverdale 23 St. X 9 ( Like I said earlier) 38 seconds left
  21. Will do!! St. X driving on 13 yd line of Riverdale, but 4th down. 1:04 to go in game.
  22. Riverdale touchdown by qb run-- Riverdale 23 to 3 for St. X
  23. Sorry-- wrong score before-- Riverdale 16 St. X 3.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.