Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity/Cincinnati Elder, OH Updates

Featured Replies

When the game begins, please post any updates here.

  • Replies 104
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perfect night for football here in Price Hill.

Perfect night for football here in Price Hill.

 

Many Rock fans there?

Rockmom-- Are you listening to it? I am on 970 AM, but can't get the live stream video working on EHSports.com. Any luck RM, anyone?

Rockmom-- Are you listening to it? I am on 970 AM, but can't get the live stream video working on EHSports.com. Any luck RM, anyone?

I'm in Evansville tonight, so I don't have a radio. I guess I could go out to my car, but my son's neighbors might think I'm weird. :D

 

I haven't had time yet to try the link. I'll do that now and let you know.

Is this game being broadcast online either by voice and/or video? Would LOVE to watch this game...should be a good one.

Rockmom-- Are you listening to it? I am on 970 AM, but can't get the live stream video working on EHSports.com. Any luck RM, anyone?

 

Thanks for the heads up in your post for the site...I got it to working me.

Is this game being broadcast online either by voice and/or video? Would LOVE to watch this game...should be a good one.

 

EHSports.com is supposed to be streaming it live.

Solid T crowd.

Thanks for the heads up in your post for the site...I got it to working me.

 

I can't get the feed to work. It keeps saying waiting.

T scores TD on first drive.6:20 drive.

Rocks first and goal after Quick makes a big play.

TD Rocks!!! Dawkins.

No feed thru EHSports. Radio only. Rocks inside 10 yd line on 1st series. Running and passing. TD ROCKS!! Dawkins 1 yd run

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.