Ohio vs Kentucky 2012 Predictions

Trinity has plenty of Ohio teams on their schedule ,many from the GCL south. A few other Ky teams have Ohio teams on their schedule also. I thought it would be nice to see all the matchups in one thread rather than looking up all the schedules.

So post , who. where and when , and the predicted out come.

Trinity has plenty of Ohio teams on their schedule ,many from the GCL south. A few other Ky teams have Ohio teams on their schedule also. I thought it would be nice to see all the matchups in one thread rather than looking up all the schedules.

So post , who. where and when , and the predicted out come.

Oh heck. I thought you were going to do all the homework for me. I thought I'd already have the matchups in front of me and then just tell you who was going to win.

Seriously, good thread. I really don't know many of the matchups yet, though. In some of the matchups the when and where could be as big as the who.

Trinity's Schedule vs. Ohio schools is as follows:

Friday September 7 Cincinnati Elder at Trinity 7:30 pm

Friday September 14 Cincinnati St. Xavier at Trinity 7:30 pm

Saturday October 27 Cincinnati Moeller at Moeller 2:30 pm

Only prediction I will make is that the Rocks will be ready for the playoffs!! GO ROCKS!!

Are the Cincinnati schools all they are cracked up to be? Since 1975 here is the list of state champs with Moeller being the most impressive by far.

State Champs:

Moeller 75,76,77,79,80,82,85

Cincinnati X 05,07

Elder 02,03

Colerain 04

I thought that they would have had more.

I thought that they would have had more.

2011 St, Iggy

2010 St Ed

2009 Hiliard Davidson

08 Iggy

07 X

06 Hiliard

05 X

04 Colerain

03 Elder

02 Elder

01 Iggy

00 Upper Arlington

99 Iggy

98 Canton McKinely

97 " "

96 Lima Senior

95 Iggy

94 "

93 "

92 "

91 "

90 Warren G. Harding

89 Iggy

88 Iggy

87 Princeton

86 Fairfield

85 Moeller

84 St. Francis DeSales

83 Princeton

82 Moeller

81 Canton McKinely

80 Moeller

From the Ohio H S A A .

Are the Cincinnati schools all they are cracked up to be? Since 1975 here is the list of state champs with Moeller being the most impressive by far.

State Champs:

Moeller 75,76,77,79,80,82,85

Cincinnati X 05,07

Elder 02,03

Colerain 04

Wait! Are you saying that the Cincy schools are not powers. Wouldn't that diminish the HHS win over St X a couple years back. I didn't think so! Ohio football powers will always have the advantage over 98% of Ky schools strictly on sheer numbers. Now, what they do with it is a whole different animal.

QUOTE=tdyballgame;4334798]Wait! Are you saying that the Cincy schools are not powers. Wouldn't that diminish the HHS win over St X a couple years back. I didn't think so! Ohio football powers will always have the advantage over 98% of Ky schools strictly on sheer numbers. Now, what they do with it is a whole different animal.

i'm not trying to deminish anything. Just looking at the state titles, it's been 5 years since a GCL South team won a state championship. You saw the list of state titles, don't you agree those teams ,especially Moeller, looked more impressive then than now? I agree with you ,Cincy will always be a hot spot for high school football.

The HHS vs. St. X game was #16 vs #18 in the nation. I watch that game once a month (my wife thinks I'm nuts) :D, and I like it more every time I watch it. This game in my opinion, was the biggest and best game of all time for the Birds.

The one thing that shocked me was ,in the last 25 years, mighty Colerain has the same number of state titles (1)as the football powerhouse St. Francis DeSales has. Colerain is not in the GCL.

Maxpreps Computer rankings 2010

Top 10 Toughest Leagues in America

1) Greater Catholic South (Ohio)

2) Trinity (California)

3) 5A region 1 district 8 (Texas)

4) South Coast (California)

5) Big North (New Jersey)

6) Catholic Central (Michigan)

7) MIAA A (Maryland)

8) 6A Distict 7 (TN)

9) Serra (Cal)

10) 6A Distict 5 (Kentucky )