Everything posted by SHAMROCK69
-
2025 Clark's Pump-N-Shop Baseball State Tournament presented by UK HealthCare
T up, 3-0.
-
2025 Clark's Pump-N-Shop Baseball State Tournament presented by UK HealthCare
T up 1-0 after 2 innings.
-
2025 Clark's Pump-N-Shop Baseball State Tournament presented by UK HealthCare
Final 6-2. Go Rocks!!!!
-
2025 Clark's Pump-N-Shop Baseball State Tournament presented by UK HealthCare
Rocks lead 3-0 after 1. These announcers are terrible. You have to guess whats going on.
-
Class 3A State Track & Field Championship
I love the Track & Field competition. I was a member of the State Championship 880 Yard Relay team in 1969. I think our record still stands as that race is no longer run as it is now the 800 Meter Relay. Thanks for posting the results. This senior class of Rocks continues to pile up State Championships. Go Rocks!!!
-
Trinity 4 Saint Xavier 3 (7th Region Championship)
Rocks repeat. #1 in Region 7. Go Rocks!!!!!
-
Saint Xavier 2 Ballard 0 (8 innings) (7th Region Semifinal)
Trinity beat Male. 11 - 1
-
2025 KHSAA Lacrosse State Tournament Results
Go Rocks!!!
-
Houston 70 Duke 67 (NCAA Final 4)
SEC!!!
-
2025 Trinity Shamrocks
Brutal.
-
2025 Trinity Shamrocks
I give credit to PRP for stepping up. I wish more in-state pretenders would. This might be our most brutal scedule yet. Go Rocks!!!!
-
Trinity 67 Manual 32 (2025 LIT Quarterfinals)
Sweet!!!!!
-
2024 Courier-Journal All-State
I’ve been thinking about stopping wasting my money on the Courier Journal for a while. I called to cancel this morning and the agent said I could get 6 months for .99 p/m. I told her that was .98 p/m too much. She even laughed.
-
Is Godzilla dead?
Wow. Replacing Center Grove with Moeller. Another brutal schedule.
-
Trinity 42 Ryle 23 (6A State Championship)
So, the Beast gets #29!!!!!
-
Trinity vs. Ryle Predictions/Updates (6A State Championship)
Ryle looking good so far. Rocks need to adjust.
-
Trinity vs. Ryle Predictions/Updates (6A State Championship)
I’m using prepspin. Must be on my end.
-
Trinity vs. Ryle Predictions/Updates (6A State Championship)
I hope the video improves. It’s very blurry.
-
Trinity vs. Ryle Predictions/Updates (6A State Championship)
They haven't seen the Beast yet. It wasn't CAL.
-
Trinity vs. Ryle Predictions/Updates (6A State Championship)
Rocks are in Beast mode, focused on #29. Go Big T!!!!!
-
Trinity vs. Ryle Predictions/Updates (6A State Championship)
Let's go Rocks! Take care of business.
-
Trinity 35 Ballard 21
Another Boyle County run at our 50 Game Win Streak ended tonight. Go Rocks!
-
Trinity at Oldham County Predictions/Updates
Final 42-0
-
Trinity at Oldham County Predictions/Updates
42-0
-
Trinity at Oldham County Predictions/Updates
Halftime