Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SportsGuy41017

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SportsGuy41017

  1. This is why we need to get out butts in gear to find ways to get these things from hitting Earth. This thing was just discovered less than 2 weeks ago, and they say that it will be a near miss. What if it was coming right towards us?
  2. Well, they should have the stats. If they were not correct, then where is HHS on FG's this year if it's not 3 out of 9 or 3 and 9?
  3. I don't remember which one it was, but I heard them say either 3-9 or 3 out of 9.
  4. LOL, I think some are clearly missing a comment that was just kidding around.
  5. Hopefully Beechwood also looks into playing a school in SW Ohio, maybe they can find a game our two to finish out their season.
  6. For the last time, NO! I don't have your printer parts!
  7. 1,465 light-years from Earth, or about 8.6 quadrillion miles.
  8. I don't know, we are advancing in technology at an amazing rate. I agree, we will find extraterrestrial life, when? I'm not sure.
  9. I'm not sure, as the rule says "shall not create any noise that prohibits a team from hearing its signals." I am sure that those little bullhorns are not prohibiting anyone on the field from hearing it's signals.
  10. Maybe someone can convince their coach to make a call to Beechwood. :popcorn:
  11. Then complain to your AD, If he/she will listen to you. Those are the rules, if you have an issue with the rules, go whine to someone at your school.
  12. LOL, you have no clue do you? Sad. There is only one person in this thread who has their feathers ruffled, over a persons opinion on the rankings, rankings that mean nothing.
  13. One can only shake their head now, as you refuse to understand simple logic! ANY team IS allowed to play up or down. And no, the vast majority on this board do not agree with you. Go ask the players at CCH, they will tell you, you will not like their response.
  14. Seems like someone is hurt that their friends left their school for Beechwood, lol.
  15. But those are the rules, if you have an issue with the rules, them go complain to your AD. Not petty at all, at small schools you have numbers issues, some years they have them, others they don't, if you think you will have a good team? play up! If you think you will struggle? Play down, it's all allowed. Any team can move up or down if they feel the need. It's hilarious that someone is upset over this, and when there is no frosh championship game, lol.
  16. Again, you are either not understanding or you have a beef with Beechwood. You have no idea that those teams that you mentioned would beat Beechwood, it just shows your anger towards Beechwood, for whatever reason that is. You also refuse to understand simple logic, that before the season starts ALL teams are allowed to decide if they want to play up or down. If you would care to look at the schedule that you pointed out, Beechwood does schedule some bigger schools each year no matter if they play up or down.
  17. I'll type slowly, maybe you will understand. No one will really agree with you, and that is reality. Beechwood doesn't pull anything. Every year each team is allowed to decide if they will play up, or play down, BEFORE THE SEASON STARTS! Again, any team, even SK, is allowed to decide before the season starts where they will play, plain and simple. As Cord has been attempting to explain, there is NO frosh championship game, so why are you so angry? What are your real issues? Cord gave his opinion on the top frosh teams in NKY, many agree with him. I am sure that CCH would also agree that Beechwood is up there, I know for a fact some of their players would say that Beechwood is the best team, if they couldn't pick their CCH team. Again, there is no frosh championship, it's all opinions.
  18. And don't forget the 4 touchdowns, in a single game. All kidding aside, I think it's neat that people still talk about their young sports days, on one hand it's interesting to listen to and hearing the stories "grow" over the years, but the best thing is it's something to tell the kids and grandkids.
  19. What stunt? Sounds like someone is upset that their team isn't in talks about having one of the best frosh teams in NKY.
  20. I'll either be at the game, or I'll watch at Skyline.
  21. Is there going to be a Frosh championship game?
  22. He is good, but best ever? That's going to be hard, Hergott, Wilmhoff, Whitton, Wera were all very good, just to name a few.
  23. Thank you sir! I past CCH on my way to eat and didn't realize it was tight. Thanks again

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.