Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Grant County @ Highlands

Who wins on 10-23 36 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins on 10-23

    • Grant County
      5%
    • Highlands
      94%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The final district game for both teams. What are your thoughts on the matchup?

  • Replies 59
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Birds take another step towards a District Championship.

  • Author
Birds take another step towards a District Championship.

 

THE other step.:cool:

  • Author
Birds take another step towards a District Championship.

 

Double post. I must be subconsciously trying to boost my post count.

Edited by Fishhead
Double post

I'm hoping that the birds get on the board early and coast through a win w/o any challenge from GC or any injuries. rinse and repeat for boone co and the first round of the playoffs.... I say let Hergott loose! kid has gotten better... I think his confidence weighs heavy on his performance. get it flowing for the playoff run.

 

supin like dis:

GC 7-0-0-7=14

H 7-14-14-0=35

will this game be broadcasted on team1sports or is that over with?

Birds take another step towards a District Championship.

 

Isn't HHS already the district champ even if it loses? I don't think HHS will lose but even if it does it would 2-1. CCH/Dixie winner would also be 2-1...HHS would win tie breaker against either, correct?

 

Don't get me wrong, HHS needs to win this game but technically, I think HHS is already the district champ...

Isn't HHS already the district champ even if it loses? I don't think HHS will lose but even if it does it would 2-1. CCH/Dixie winner would also be 2-1...HHS would win tie breaker against either, correct?

 

Don't get me wrong, HHS needs to win this game but technically, I think HHS is already the district champ...

 

I believe you are right. They already beat Dixie and CCH, Grant has lost it's 2 district games so far. Highlands has the district title and when they win this game it will convince at least 2 of their fans that they will win state this year. :sneaky:

Highlands has the district title and when they win this game it will convince at least 2 of their fans that they will win state this year. :sneaky:

 

You keep bringing that up. Highlands has a better chance of winning state than Cooper. Maybe Cooper should have stayed in 5A.

 

Go take that :poop: somewhere else.

Highlands 49-14.

You keep bringing that up. Highlands has a better chance of winning state than Cooper. Maybe Cooper should have stayed in 5A.

 

Go take that :poop: somewhere else.

 

Maybe Highlands should have stayed in 4A

I long for the day when there is a Highlands thread and Cooper's name is not brought into it. Why does that keep happening? :banghead:

I long for the day when there is a Highlands thread and Cooper's name is not brought into it. Why does that keep happening? :banghead:

 

The Field General takes care of that for us.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.