Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

highschoolsportsfan

Inactive Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by highschoolsportsfan

  1. I wouldn't run for the county line!! Make enough enemies on here, would make many more in politics!!!!
  2. They will all represent the 16th WELL!!!!!
  3. I personally think the 9th region guys are doing fine down here! One of the best in the business Charlie Chappie is having a great tourney!!
  4. Good eye! Jackson had 4 assists and 5 steals tonight!
  5. Matt has had a fantastic career. Set a couple of region record this year: Most region games (14) in a career and most regional tournament (6) in a career. Congrats Matt.
  6. I think an excellent choice. Congrats Coach B Baker!!!:thumb:
  7. Not gonna bait me into bad mouthing officials. I will say this, the "tall" official referred to in a previous thread was a substitute official. I thought the game was very physical, it got ugly at times which makes it very difficult to officiate. I honestly felt like it was consistent for the most part. Were there some missed calls? Absolutely! But I look for consistency and, for the most part, I think the men in stripes were consistent. The 9th region officials allow a little more contact than do our 16th officials, but if they do it on both ends, you'll not hear me gripe (too much!!!!).
  8. By the way, I don't remember saying Knipp was "guarding" Euton, just that he had blocked several of his shots. One might infer from that statement that Knipp was guarding Euton. I think I did make a statement that Knipp was shutting Euton down on the inside in the 2nd period (a period in which Euton was scoreless). But when you look back at the game, you might see that the 5 minutes that Knipp was out in the second half, was when that 12-0 RH run occurred.
  9. You are welcome!!! Always love to promote this site, I normally LOVE coming here. Taking a beating from Rickyp tonight though. One would think I know nothing about basketball reading him after a RH loss.
  10. I saw nothing but class on the floor from the team and the coaching staff of Rose Hill after the loss. Rose Hill lost, the sun will come up tomorrow if the Lord delays His coming, it's basketball!!!!
  11. Knipp blockedc 6 shots tonight, 4 of them were Euton's. While Knipp may not have been on him all night, every time he was in the paint, Knipp was in his face! Turnovers -- RH 14 EC 9 Rebounds RH 35 EC 32 Elliott was on every loose ball, on the floor all night long.
  12. 'bout lost it! Round Mound of Sound!! Good stuff!!!!! But please don't put me and Cawood on the same thread. I am not worthy!!!!!
  13. I will give BGP lots of love!!! Promote it all I can!!!! Thanks for listening, although now I will be nervous knowing that you will be there critiquing my every phrase!!!
  14. Maybe the 2 teams should just tip it up and not worry about what adults argue about on a basketball message board. May the best team win tonight, good luck to all!
  15. As a member of the media, we have done this before in the district tourney, never the region. But I will personally not do this. The last time we chose the All-Tourney team during district play, parents, coaches, principals, etc. went nuts. Because we chose an All TOURNAMENT team and not an All SEASON team. There were those who had a great season who didn't do squat in the tourney and we did not choose them. It is a hard job and they should probably pay a panel of experts to choose them, if they are going to have one at all. Why should I go out on a limb and choose an all-tourney team just to be ridiculed by a disgruntled parent??
  16. I agree with that statement. I personally feel regardless who goes from the 16th should get the full support of our region. This is going to be a dandy tonight and I can't wait to call it on the radio! It should be a good ol' good one in Morehead, Kentucky!!!
  17. You have had people from Carter Co on your roster before, so why can't I go to Elliott Co!!! :sssh::thumb:
  18. If they needed a big body, they could have called me! I have one of the biggest bodies around (EMPHASIS ON ROUND)
  19. I didn't think Rick would try something like that! Vicious BGP rumors!!!!! Liberty needs to either clean her glasses or go back on her medication
  20. I agree Slick, but it would be fun to see Ward patroling the sidelines in the 16th again, wouldn't it??

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.