Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trimble County Unc

No Subscription Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Trimble County Unc

  1. Great work! Amazing list. I noticed Pineville and Pikeville changed coaches quite often. Pineville had a new coach almost every year there for a bit from what I noticed.
  2. They had a couple young assistants. Not sure if they are teachers. Genton did the best he could with what he had. Numbers will always be a problem for the Raiders. Get 10 kids per grade and you might have something. Easier said than done. My nephew is in the pee wee program so hopefully the numbers get competitive in the next few years.
  3. Henry County loses a lot, but I still see them winning District 31.
  4. Butler seemed to have some momentum at the end of the 1st half. Hopefully Hazard can knock down some shots and make it a close game.
  5. Incredible atmosphere and the game lived up to the hype in my opinion. I don't care what round that game was played, I was just thankful to be there to experience it with my family. Didn't expect X to shoot the ball like that. CCH didn't play their A game and it was a shame #2 got hurt. This game, to me, was exhibit A on why this tournament is truly the greatest show in hoops!
  6. I'll be there tomorrow for the early session. My favorite week of the year. Can't wait. Go Kentucky hoops!
  7. Can't wait for this one. What a double header we have on Wednesday! First time seeing Warren Central.
  8. I'd like to see some ST. X highlight dunks. But hopefully Cov Cath pulls it out. Making the drive to pick up my nephews in Trimble County, skipping school for the day, heading to Rupp to catch this one! So excited. This is the matchup I wanted them to see! I'm against seeding the tournament, but in my opinion the top half of the bracket is brutal and the bottom half seems wide open. Gonna be a great week.
  9. Fellow TC fan here! Go Raiders! My nephew just made the NCKC All Conference team!
  10. Congrats Conner. Highlands played well and got down hill as good as any team around. I haven't seen a game with that many double figure scorers in one game! Conner had incredible team speed, great court vision and strong rebounding. Loudon is truly a special player. Rodon was huge off the bench. Wonderful game and atmosphere. Region 9 does it right.
  11. Thank you. Been posting on Ohio's forums forever. Our tournament is watered down with 7 divisions now. The post season is unbearable to watch. Thank god for the KHSAA format. I'm a full on Kentucky hoops junkie now. Helps my nephew is a varsity player now too out of the 31 st district. Region 9 and 7 are my two favorites so far. Can't wait to see that match up kick off the games at Rupp. I'm hoping for St. X vs. Gov Cath but Ballard looks like a team on mission.
  12. Rocks shooting the lights out. Don't let #0 get going!
  13. Why are the games so late on Sunday night? Was that the only time the arena was available? Especially with the time change, that late on Sunday will be difficult to watch as a neutral fan. I really enjoy the 9th region and planned to attend all games. Might just be one game Sunday for me.
  14. Martin County was a pleasure to watch. Love their style of play. #21 was the enforcer and they can all shoot it. Keathly was strong with the ball, had great body control and a nice bag of moves. I will be leaving the 9th region tournament after two games to catch Martin/ Pikeville streaming Saturday night. The style of play in the 15th region is so fun to watch.
  15. Henry definitely surprised me with that W over South Oldham. Glad a 31st district team advanced.
  16. Thanks. Cincinnati, Ohio resident with family in Trimble County. Started taking my nephews to the Sweet 16 three years ago and became hooked on this tournament and Kentucky basketball in general. Kentucky ball is much more exciting than Ohio and I LOVE the one class state tournament format. You will be hearing from me quite a bit from now on!
  17. Haven't seen Manual play. Looking forward to watching Ballard again. The Bruins look like a team on a mission. The big kid is fun to watch.
  18. I want to see St. X advance for a potential match up with Ballard.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.