Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Xavier 61 Trinity 46 (7th Region Semifinals)

Featured Replies

Tonight at Valley HS (3/6/26)

Who do you like to advance to the Championship Game?

Give me St. X.

  • Replies 61
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Trimble County Unc
    Trimble County Unc

    Thanks. Cincinnati, Ohio resident with family in Trimble County. Started taking my nephews to the Sweet 16 three years ago and became hooked on this tournament and Kentucky basketball in general. Kent

  • Tigerpride94
    Tigerpride94

    X 53-41. 4:23 4Q.

  • Tigerpride94
    Tigerpride94

    St. X 61-46. Final.

St. X won 76-57 in previous meeting. I think it will be closer so I'll go with St. X by 10. I'll be at game so can post some updates.

  • Author
26 minutes ago, Tigerpride94 said:

St. X won 76-57 in previous meeting. I think it will be closer so I'll go with St. X by 10. I'll be at game so can post some updates.

I'll be there also.  They'll be two good games.

Keep writing the ROCKS off. They have one of the best players in the state. Too bad he only played in a few games. You never know which X team is going to show up. We shall see.  Go ROCKS!!!!!

1 minute ago, theguru said:

Welcome to BGP @Trimble County Unc!

Thanks. Cincinnati, Ohio resident with family in Trimble County. Started taking my nephews to the Sweet 16 three years ago and became hooked on this tournament and Kentucky basketball in general. Kentucky ball is much more exciting than Ohio and I LOVE the one class state tournament format. You will be hearing from me quite a bit from now on!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.