Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

_kyboyb_

No Subscription Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by _kyboyb_

  1. Elder by 28, possibly a running clock!
  2. CCH by multiple scores. The game is won and lost in the trenches and that advantage is wide for the Colonels. The Colonels being overlooked and disrespected locally is rather interesting. They have a really really good team this year that is only getting better each week. They will be around in late November, early December!
  3. Boyle looks defeated at this point! Armstrong looks like the best player on field.
  4. I didn't see the Highlands vs Freddy D game and I haven't seen Boyle play this year. I've seen some predictions on here with Highlands by two touchdowns. A couple questions: Is Freddy D 5 touchdowns better than Boyle? Has Highlands improved +5 touchdowns against a theoretical Freddy D since week one? I know Armstrong is improving very nicely each week. I was just wondering what the Bluebird faithful are seeing for this matchup. Either way it should be a great matchup and I'm sure The Fort will be rocking!!!
  5. Armstrong will be an absolute nightmare for any defense. We need to remember he is only a Sophomore in his first start against a Freddy D team that is loaded on defense. He is legit, a great kid and an extremely hard worker.
  6. Shauncey Wynn - Jr
  7. Brandon Smith has been one of the best offensive players in his class of 2029 for quite sometime now. Last season as a freshman CCH only used him on Varsity for safely defense, but look for him to have a huge sophomore season on both sides of the ball. He is a big and physical target for Courtney on the outside at WR. I am looking forward to seeing more of an air attack from the blue colonels this season. He has been hitting the camps this offseason and looks to have added some size as well. This is a talented roster and I believe they will surprise some people this season.
  8. I’m not familiar enough with statewide players in the class of 2029 to contribute to an individual list, however, I do believe Covington Catholic may have the best freshman ? team in the state.
  9. First time watching a Boyle game and the big takeaway is they are absolutely classless. Pretty disappointing for a storied program like that to tolerate the behavior of some of their players.
  10. Ok, I have watched 3 full Boyle Co. games over the past couple of days and earlier in the week I predicted CCH by 7. I feel good about that. Couple of factors: 1. Rain - I think this plays into CCH hands by neutralizing the passing game of Boyle. 2. Rain(turnovers) - This is a wild card IMO and just one TO can flip this game. I feel every possession is “big” tonight(obviously), whether it’s a score or setting up better field position for future drives. 3. Cash ??(X-Factor) - Harney seems to be at or near 100% and not banged up. This is a huge positive for the blue boys as Cash is one of the most explosive players in the state! Looking forward to a great game and let’s bring it home CCH!
  11. I like CCH by 7. I believe this team is battle tested and their schedule has prepared them for the gauntlet of 4A playoffs. The offense has a ton of speed with every play having the potential for an explosive touchdown out of no where. Cash Harney and Dylan Gaiser are one of the best 1-2 combos in the state. The passing game also improved drastically over the second half of the season which has proven to deliver some big plays. The defense is primed to match any style of play. There are great tacklers and speed at every position on defense. Combine that with having a ton of experienced upperclassmen and the added big play from underclassman studs (Sophmore)Cash Myers and (Freshman)Brandon Smith. Johnny Lind is a handful as well. It will not be easy by any stretch, but I believe this CCH team has what it takes.
  12. I don’t think this will be a close game. I see Highlands advancing rather easily.
  13. After watching the Johnson Central vs Ashland game on YouTube, I would like to update my prediction. Originally I said Highlands by 21+, but I am going with a running clock now.
  14. I am partial to any school that begins with “Covington” so give me HC by two scores.
  15. Beautiful night for football in Park Hills!
  16. KSR’s rankings always have a few head scratchers.
  17. Pi, I respectfully disagree with you. This is a picture of that play. Those 15 yards with under 20 seconds left was a HUGE advantage for Highlands.
  18. Reeves and Lind have been monsters all year! That two headed attack was on full display again last night.
  19. Hull is the Frosh QB, he can sling it and is tall. Highlands has a loaded frosh team also, all the players you mentioned are ballers. And yes, Miller and Stojkovic collisions will be exciting all night. Should be a great game and environment.
  20. Miller kid is a a big physical runner. He is a handful to tackle. He will dominate the ground game, which will lead to a wide open pass game. Kirtley is a shifty piece that is very skilled in the open field. Grainger is a big target as well in the pass game. Smith is unlikely to play any freshman from what I am hearing. He played 10-12 Snaps at Safety Friday vs Ryle and special teams. Played all of JV also. I think the rule is 8 quarters played in a week max, but I am unsure. I believe Miller and Smith had TD’s in the JV game. They are all really good BBall players also. Great fresh class in all sports for CCH this year.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.