Everything posted by Overton34
-
North Oldham 61 South Oldham 28
I think North wins this one by 10.
-
2025 Scott Winter Classic
Thank you
-
2025 Scott Winter Classic
Are these televised at all ?
-
Madison Central 94 George Rogers Clark 66
I would like to see the full box score. Madison Central shot about 20 more free throws than GRC did and Feldhaus had 24 of their 37 free throws.
-
Simon Kenton vs Holmes Updates
SK won 55-15. freshman only tonight
-
8th Region Boys Basketball Preview
- Reality at this moment - Going to Prep School
These kids are getting paid a pretty good amount to go these prep schools I am sure.- High School basketball changes
It was 6 qtrs a night in Ohio back in early 2000's when I played not sure if that's the case anymore, but I agree on that.- Why is Coach Sullivan being forced out of Cooper?
Running one of the best coaches in the area out of town is crazy.- Simon Kenton 54 Walton Verona 34
My opinion video looks a little worse than it was. Their arms were tangled when it happened. I think officials got the call right but also agree they let it get chippy in the 2nd half.- Simon Kenton 54 Walton Verona 34
Was at the game as well. That was a hard foul but nowhere near ejection worthy. Just a hard foul and it got called flagrant like it should have. If KHSAA does look at video there will be a lot of suspensions for Walton players leaving the bench. SK staff did a great job keeping control of their players to make sure they didn’t storm the court and leave the bench. ScreenRecording_01-31-2025 20-54-19_1.mov- 2024 Scott Winter Classic
Is there going to be a live stream of the games at all ?- NKMSAA (NKY Hoops)
Beechwood- NKMSAA (NKY Hoops)
6th grade Gray beat Conner not sure if final. Summit View beat Beechwood 44-29 Highlands vs Bally Shannon playing now.- NKMSAA (NKY Hoops)
Not to much better with the first two in the 6th grade tournament either. Same thing calling fouls in wrong players.- NKMSAA (NKY Hoops)
They have them posted but it says draft now on the middle of all grades boys and girls so I am guessing that they are making sure they have everything correct before posting.- NKMSAA (NKY Hoops)
These are the division leaders in 6th right now. I believe I am correct on the 7th and 8th but might have to double check. 6th North- St. Pius South -BallyShannon East- SummitView West- Conner 7th North-St. Pius South-Gray East- Campbell County West-TurkeyFoot 8th North Highlands South-Gray East- SummitView West-TurkeyFoot- NKMSAA (NKY Hoops)
Summit View, Gray and St. Pius for 6th. - Reality at this moment - Going to Prep School