Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Oldham 61 South Oldham 28

Featured Replies

S. Oldham travels to Goshen for a big 29th District game on 1/30/26.

Who takes this one?

This game will no doubt be a preview of the 29th finals.

I think North wins this one by 10.

Edited by theguru

Unless South is unconscious from deep (they can be).. North wins by double digits. I could see them getting 100 tonight on South at that pace. Too many weapons/ways to beat you. 

  • Author

I'm feeling an upset, South steals one.

I am not sure this game will happen with OCS still out today. Not sure if the teams were able to practice with school out all week.

3 hours ago, LLS10 said:

Unless South is unconscious from deep (they can be).. North wins by double digits. I could see them getting 100 tonight on South at that pace. Too many weapons/ways to beat you. 

3 hours ago, LLS10 said:

Unless South is unconscious from deep (they can be).. North wins by double digits. I could see them getting 100 tonight on South at that pace. Too many weapons/ways to beat you. 

You could be right. Its going to take a team that can things away from North to beat them. South doesn't guard well, but they can shoot it from 4 spots very well. If South shoots well it can be close. If not North could run them out of the gym.

  • Author
17 minutes ago, FootballGuy2121 said:

They're playing. Win by the Oldham County Administration.

Do you know if the Oldham County/Southern game is still on?  I was planning on making it a double header tonight?

32 minutes ago, 4 Quarters said:

Do you know if the Oldham County/Southern game is still on?  I was planning on making it a double header tonight?

 

North with the blowout win. 

South scored 28 points and shot 30 threes (3/30).  Attempting more threes than total points is hard to do.

  • Author

Not much to say about this one, just a horrible game for South.  Rondo had a nice game.

  • Author

The 8th is sure looking like a one horse race.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.