Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Oldham 61 South Oldham 28

Featured Replies

8 hours ago, 4 Quarters said:

The 8th is sure looking like a one horse race.

Agreed…. North and everyone else. 

I don't know if I would count Woodford out. They just beat Madison Central by 8 who earlier this year beat North by 15.

1 minute ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I don't know if I would count Woodford out. They just beat Madison Central by 8 who earlier this year beat North by 15.

I just saw that score. WOW. 

  • Author
2 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I don't know if I would count Woodford out. They just beat Madison Central by 8 who earlier this year beat North by 15.

Yes they did and really Central played a pretty decent game only to have Woodford no doubt play their best game of the year.  I watched North play Friday night and Woodford Saturday night, I believe Woodford can beat North after the last two nights.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.