Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Overton34

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Overton34

  1. I think North wins this one by 10.
  2. I would like to see the full box score. Madison Central shot about 20 more free throws than GRC did and Feldhaus had 24 of their 37 free throws.
  3. SK won 55-15. freshman only tonight
  4. These kids are getting paid a pretty good amount to go these prep schools I am sure.
  5. It was 6 qtrs a night in Ohio back in early 2000's when I played not sure if that's the case anymore, but I agree on that.
  6. Running one of the best coaches in the area out of town is crazy.
  7. My opinion video looks a little worse than it was. Their arms were tangled when it happened. I think officials got the call right but also agree they let it get chippy in the 2nd half.
  8. Was at the game as well. That was a hard foul but nowhere near ejection worthy. Just a hard foul and it got called flagrant like it should have. If KHSAA does look at video there will be a lot of suspensions for Walton players leaving the bench. SK staff did a great job keeping control of their players to make sure they didn’t storm the court and leave the bench. ScreenRecording_01-31-2025 20-54-19_1.mov
  9. Is there going to be a live stream of the games at all ?
  10. 6th grade Gray beat Conner not sure if final. Summit View beat Beechwood 44-29 Highlands vs Bally Shannon playing now.
  11. Not to much better with the first two in the 6th grade tournament either. Same thing calling fouls in wrong players.
  12. They have them posted but it says draft now on the middle of all grades boys and girls so I am guessing that they are making sure they have everything correct before posting.
  13. These are the division leaders in 6th right now. I believe I am correct on the 7th and 8th but might have to double check. 6th North- St. Pius South -BallyShannon East- SummitView West- Conner 7th North-St. Pius South-Gray East- Campbell County West-TurkeyFoot 8th North Highlands South-Gray East- SummitView West-TurkeyFoot
  14. Summit View, Gray and St. Pius for 6th.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.