Everything posted by NoKYJimmy
- 2025 BGP Pick 5 Playoff Contest (Week 4)
-
Corbin 35 Highlands 21
?%, as the BIG wigs say…having not seen either team play this season, I *assumed* The BirdIEs would win - “kudos” to Corbin. #RedhoundRespect Best of luck next Friday…4A is still quite “juicy”
- 2025 BGP Pick 5 Playoff Contest (Week 3)
- 2025 BGP Pick 5 Playoff Contest (Week 2)
- 2025 BGP Pick 5 Playoff Contest (Week 1) **Early Thursday Deadline**
- 2025 BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 11) ** Bonus Point Available **
- 2025 BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 11) ** Bonus Point Available **
- 2025 BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 10) ** Bonus Point Available **
- 2025 BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 9) ** Bonus Point Available **
- 2025 BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 8)
- 2025 BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 7)
- 2025 BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 6)
-
Raceland 56 Newport Central Catholic 27
"they've got to rearrange"
- 2025 BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 5)
- 2025 BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 4)
- 2025 BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 3)
- 2025 BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 2)
-
Highlands 34 Covington Catholic 14 (Frosh)
“The studs” are gonna be the studs, no doubt…whether you’re talking about an 8th grader who ‘could’ be a freshman OR a (“super” ?) senior who people are saying should/could be in college. I believe there are “age restrictions” in-place per the KHSAA…so I don’t think kids beyond certain age “thresholds” are eligible to compete in any given sport (by season, I guess). I’m just a bit tired of the CHON (COVID-19) “narrative” - “the “games”” have been a thing “for forever” & can only go so far. No disrespect meant (to HoneyB or any high schooler, in general ?)
-
Highlands 34 Covington Catholic 14 (Frosh)
I consider the “re-class” ‘thing’ “a joke” …especially @ this point I think it’s been a pretty common practice for a loooooong time
- 2025 BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 1)
-
Ryle vs. Beechwood Predictions/Updates (Scrimmage)
Kudos to the “pollsters” / well done ? Best of luck to both teams when the real action kicks-off…I look forward to it & expect very solid results from The ?☠️s & The ? ☘️
-
2025 Highlands Bluebirds
QB??? ?
-
Open Job: Conner
- 2025 9th Region Tournament
A reliable source told me BeechIE Tech got the W…7 - 3- Why is Coach Sullivan being forced out of Cooper?
- 2025 9th Region Tournament