Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tracy House

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tracy House

  1. I will take Mayfield in this game, last week against Graves who is a good team, plus opening game jitters, is it possible with from what I counted that Coach Morris did not show his hand to the five other coaches that were in attendance?
  2. Hmmmm, I’m glad it’s football time.
  3. ???, based on what I heard today.
  4. I think the young man that replaced him, while Rider was injured was J. White which was no pushover.
  5. Let me rephrase my comment, from what I have observed thus far,Mayfield both offensively, as well as defensively should be faster than they were last year.That is in my opinion.
  6. Well, this year, that is 2023, IMO, Mayfield overall looks faster, bigger and nasty. Speed all over the field, several people can play several positions.
  7. I attended the track meet this past Monday, JuJu beat everyone by 10 meters and he looked faster as well as powerful, it appears that he added 5-10 lbs.
  8. Do you think they will bring back McGowen at the Head Coach?
  9. Joe Morris has been the head coach for 24 years but he was an assistant before that.
  10. Who is the horse? Any relation to the goat?
  11. I like Mayfield’s chances, but you know in this day and time who knows?
  12. Congratulations Coach Rash.
  13. I really like that Hoover kid.
  14. I love Mayfield’s chances, barring any major injuries, transfers suspensions etc., we still talking about 2a football where the depth charts are not …well deep. I think the battle is won in the trenches and if The o and d lines develop and advance we will be fine. I do believe we return a kicker who should forget about last year and just focus on one kick at a time.
  15. Well take that up with Marcus because he has told me that more than once, Moss feels like he was better in baseball and that he got his ability to move from Biggers.
  16. There is a long history there, Xavier’s grandfather Chris also played at Mayfield and Murray State. He also played during the Marcus Moss era, who is the highest rated recruit to play for Mayfield, and to date Moss says Chris Biggers was a better rb than he.
  17. From my understanding, Mayfield had a transfer student enroll, he came from Murray and is a great athlete.
  18. Can’t really let that one out for good reason, but this Big transfer might be the X factor.
  19. Oh I wasn’t going to say anything about that, but yes.
  20. I watched the game via livestream, and above anything I noticed the sportsmanship between both teams, they helped each other up and gave pats on the helmet until the final horn. Thank you Beechwood and thank you Mayfield.
  21. If I am correct Mayfield is only graduating 6 or 7 seniors, I do not think all of them started.
  22. You will see him again next year, he should be better after he has surgery on his ankle congratulations.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.