Everything posted by MR.NKY
-
6A Campbell County at 5A Conner Predictions/Updates
I’m taking Conner, but I believe Campbell will look better in this one offensively. What is killing them is injuries. 42-12 Conner.
-
Who is the better team in Class 6A North Hardin or Central Hardin?
Trinity.
-
6A Campbell County at 5A Conner Predictions/Updates
Who wins this match up and why?
-
2A #4 Beechwood vs. 5A #2 Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates
Cov by 90
-
Conner 24 Lloyd 12
That’s it?
-
Cooper 36 Campbell County 0
Yes it is.
-
Cooper 36 Campbell County 0
Why? He has 3 guys out on his O-Line, The QB that was going to start, His RB got hurt last night in the 1st quarter. Also Campbell has a week senior and sophomore class. So why should he be fired?
-
Cooper vs. Campbell County Predictions/Updates
Can I ask why?
-
Cooper 28 Covington Catholic 7 (Frosh)
They have 1 sophomore playing line. But what people aren’t talking about are the 2 8th graders playing on the line.
-
Cooper vs. Campbell County Predictions/Updates
I’m taking Campbell in a close one. 35-33
-
Cooper 28 Covington Catholic 7 (Frosh)
#7 is Jeremiah Williams.
-
BluegrassPreps Class 2A Football Rankings (9/9) - Discussion
No argument out of me.
-
Which game around the state interests you the MOST this week?
For the NKY area. I’m interested in the Campbell at Cooper game. And the Boone at Ryle game. I think Campbell bounce back and gets the first win of the season. If not they won’t win until the last two weeks. I also think Boone will complete well but lose. I want to see how Boone will fight in this one.
-
2A #4 Beechwood vs. 4A #5 Corbin ***Upset Alert***
Being a NKY fan this one pains me. Corbin wins easily in this one.
-
BluegrassPreps Class 2A Football Rankings (9/9) - Discussion
This is disrespectful to the young Bearcats of Walton Verona. They should be a 10 team in 2A and they will prove it this week.
-
5A #2 Covington Catholic vs. 6A Dixie Heights Predictions/Updates
Running clock by the end of the 1st quarter.
-
2A #10 Newport vs. 1A Bracken County Predictions/Updates
Newport with a big win. 50+ to 0.
-
6A #8 Simon Kenton vs. 5A #4 Highlands Predictions/Updates
Highlands offense will be to much for for SK. SK is also starting a freshman at QB. He will make to many mistakes as a freshman would. Highlands should be able to name the score. I’m going 45-0.
-
Norseman Middle School League
The Officials for Conner at Lex Cath game this weekend were terrible but that’s what you get when you go to those catholic schools. Great game but poor officiating.
-
1A #5 Newport Central Catholic at 2A Walton-Verona Predictions/Updates
You guys are sleeping now on the bearcats. I’m taking Walton by 7.
-
Best 8th grade RB in the state.
Ttt
-
5A Conner at 6A Dixie Heights Predictions/Updates
You are right, Trosper will have his players ready to bounce back from last week. This senior class for the Cougars have bought into what Trosper is trying to do. You add that with a nice sophomore class. I only see this team losing Two more regular season games, to Highlands and CovCath.
-
5A Conner at 6A Dixie Heights Predictions/Updates
Cougars by 21+
-
Norseman Middle School League
Cougars had Boone Raiders had Cooper Both 8th grade
-
Norseman Middle School League
Raiders with a big win. 32-0 after the first quarter, when the starters came out.