5A Conner at 6A Dixie Heights Predictions/Updates

hogstooth

Who wins?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Conner at Dixie, who you guys picking in this one?

Conner is coming off a lackluster performance on the road against a good 6A Ryle squad, and Dixie has one of the best defenses and QB's in NKY after a big win over 6A George Rogers Clark at home.

Cougars by 21+

Would love for you to expand on that take! Very bold prediction. No doubt Coach Trosper will have the Cougars ready to go after last weeks performance. Don't think if they do win that it will be by that large of a margin though. I'll take Dixie 23-10.

Would love for you to expand on that take! Very bold prediction. No doubt Coach Trosper will have the Cougars ready to go after last weeks performance. Don't think if they do win that it will be by that large of a margin though. I'll take Dixie 23-10.

You are right, Trosper will have his players ready to bounce back from last week. This senior class for the Cougars have bought into what Trosper is trying to do. You add that with a nice sophomore class. I only see this team losing Two more regular season games, to Highlands and CovCath.

Just wanted to let everyone know that (859) Sports Radio will be on the air Friday night as the Cougars visit the Colonels of Dixie Heights. Tune in live or listen to the archive. The upcoming games and archives can be found at (859) SPORTS RADIO. Enjoy the broadcast as it should be a really good high school football game. The atmosphere is always Friday Night Lights in Edgewood and a really good rivalry between these two teams. Can't predict a winner, but predict a close one.

Conner at Dixie, who you guys picking in this one?

Conner is coming off a lackluster performance on the road against a good 6A Ryle squad, and Dixie has one of the best defenses and QB's in NKY after a big win over 6A George Rogers Clark at home.

Your comment about Dixie having one of the best QB's in N. Ky. caused me to look and see who that might be.

Dixie QB in game one versus Cooper was 8 for 20, 100 yards, 3 interceptions and no touchdowns.

In game two, it looks like Dixie split the quarterback duties between two different players. Both had a less than 50% completion rate. One of the players did throw two touchdown passes.

After two games, the combined stats for Dixie's two quarterbacks may be among the worst in N. Ky. with the only success one completion that went for an 87 yard touchdown.

If Dixie has one of the best quarterbacks in N. Ky., it has yet to be seen.

Your comment about Dixie having one of the best QB's in N. Ky. caused me to look and see who that might be.

Dixie QB in game one versus Cooper was 8 for 20, 100 yards, 3 interceptions and no touchdowns.

In game two, it looks like Dixie split the quarterback duties between two different players. Both had a less than 50% completion rate. One of the players did throw two touchdown passes.

After two games, the combined stats for Dixie's two quarterbacks may be among the worst in N. Ky. with the only success one completion that went for an 87 yard touchdown.

If Dixie has one of the best quarterbacks in N. Ky., it has yet to be seen.

You got me in a box there, can’t argue those stats. I should have clarified by saying *rushing QB’s. Before you rake me over the coals with more stats it’s those hidden tough yards that young man gets that make him a good QB. “One of the best” was fluff for the post my good man. Who you taking in this one?