Everything posted by One Great Scorer
-
10th Regional Draw
I would like to see Brossart in the finals. I think they get it tonight. However MoCo has a first round bye.
-
Open Job: Augusta
Hard to find jobs for coaches in such a small school system.
-
Bishop Brossart 5 Harrison County 3
Mac Whiatker got ejected. Was arguing a balk call. I was right behind home plate and I did not hear Mac say anything that should have resulted in an ejection. It’s the regional tournament, and the umpire wanted to show Mac up and make a name for himself and make it about him. I know Mac can be intimatating to an umpire sometimes but this is the first time I’ve seen him been ejected. And I’ve seen him act a lot worse. Bad move by the umpire. Believe me when I say this, Harrison County isn’t the same team without Whitaker coaching. He got ejected on reputation.
-
10th Regional Draw
Does Campbell County still have that windscreen behind home plate? They have no seating between the dugouts. You either have to watch down the left or right field line. That’s terrible.
-
2018 10th Region Softball Tournament scores
Bourbon County 9 Mason County 0
-
2018 10th Region Softball Tournament scores
Paris 7 Bracken County 0
-
2018 10th Region Softball Tournament scores
Campbell County 10 Pendleton County 0
-
Open Job: Augusta
Augusta has offered the job to a couple of NKY assistant coaches, but I think both have turned it down.
-
Zion Harmon to Marshall County?
It specifically says in the KHSAA handbook you will not be eligible “If the change in schools is motivated in whole or part by a desire to participate in athletics at the new school;”
-
10th Regional Draw
Supposed to be a high of 91 Monday. Any word on if they’ll change sites and times? For example like the 9th Region was thinking about doing, they’ll have two game at around 7-8PM at different sites
-
Zion Harmon to Marshall County?
It is now being said by Zion’s father that he cannot confirm the move at this time.
-
Jack Edelin to Ballard
I thought this was a joke at first. This is funny.
-
Zion Harmon to Marshall County?
Must’ve not liked the academics at Adair County
-
Bracken County cancels all away sporting events with Augusta and St. Patrick
Augusta has not made it passed the first round of district in any sport for two whole sports seasons. No region in two years, draw is working well for them
-
Bracken County High School addition/trophy cases
Maybe more runner-ups due to district draw. But championship wise, I think Bracken has done pretty well for a small rural school.
-
10th Regional Draw
Nicholas, Harrison, Brossart I don’t think have a lot of pitching
-
10th Regional Draw
Clark or Campbell. On the same side of the bracket. Bottom side isn’t very strong. I’m expecting Harrison in region finals, or MoCo because they got a first round bye.
-
Bracken County High School addition/trophy cases
There are two sections of locker rooms. However only a door separates them and not the best idea to have both teams in there. Home field advantage.
-
Nicholas County 2 Harrison County 1 (38th District Championship)
Nicholas County May drive Mac Whitaker to retirement
-
Bishop Brossart 5 Campbell County 4 (37th District Championship)
Final from Scott
-
Bracken County 2018
Making up for all the losses of past seasons.
-
Bracken County 2018
What does Bracken County need to do to win their first ever district title in 2018? Who did they lose and who do they coming back? 2018 Schedule Switzerland County, IN @ Ludlow @ Pendleton County Trimble County Jackson County @ Dayton @ Paris* @ Bishop Brossart* Berea* Nicholas County* Bye Week
-
Open Job: Augusta
Possible assistants: Adam Reed Jeff Crawford Andrew King Jason Snapp
-
2018 Class 1A District 5
Does anyone know how many district championships each school has? And what years?
-
Mason County hires Brian Kirk
It was pretty much the best option for Mason County. They had an open PE position, which Kirk teaches, so that narrowed it down. However, I’m not sure on his teaching position at Mason, yet.