Everything posted by UKato91
-
What Middle School Football Teams Are Playing?
What is Elkhorn? Is that in Indiana?
-
What Middle School Football Teams Are Playing?
What middle school football teams are allowed to play and where/what leagues will they be playing in?
-
Will there be high school football this fall?
I'm glad to hear the decision was made to let them play, but I have a sneaky suspicion that this is not over.
-
Covington Catholic - 2019 Schedule
By my count there are approximately 20 sophomores on the team this year. If you are looking at the roster on the KHSAA website or app, that is inaccurate.
-
9th Region Freshman Finals Tonight
Ryle vs Notre Dame 7:00 at Notre Dame I'm not sure of the exact records of both teams, but I understand Ryle has one loss and Notre Dame is undefeated. This should be a good game!
-
Surprises???
Notre Dame at 7-1 starting four freshman is a little surprising. Matches there total number of wins from last year.
-
Grant County 55 Notre Dame Academy 42
If Notre Dame would have made half of the layups they missed, this game could have gone the other way. Grant Co. has a very nice team. They are fast, physical and good shooters. They will do very well this year!
-
Notre Dame Navy/Gold Game
Kes and Crew put on a nice event! The girls appeared to be excited and ready to play. For as young as the varsity team is they seemed impressively fast an aggressive! I also found it interesting that the freshman team played a great game against the JV. Things are looking up for all three levels of Notre Dame basketball. Looking forward to see how they match up against the traditional regional powers!
-
5A Playoffs: #1 Covington Catholic vs. #3 Highlands
I like the Public House.
-
Class 5A Playoffs: Montgomery County at Covington Catholic
I think their first meeting was in 1987.
-
“I’ve Never Won a Contest” Contest
Paducah Tilghman Belfry Conner
-
Game Schedules
When do schools have to have their schedules finalized? Sorry guys I very new to this.
-
Northern Kentucky Region Contest (Week 4)
7 Beechwood 5 Highlands 3 Belfry 2 Conner 1 Campbell Belfry
-
Northern Kentucky Region Contest (Week 2)
7. Beechwood 5. Simon Kenton 3. Dixie 2. Bellvue 1. Highlands TB Simon Kenton
-
Northern Kentucky Region Contest (Week 1)
7. Campbell Co. 5. Covington Catholic 3. Highlands 2. Scott 1. Ludlow TB Cov.Cath.
-
NKY Middle School Basketball 2017/2018
BSS 8th Girls team looks pretty good too.