Everything posted by Maysville 22
-
George Rogers Clark 56 Mason Country 53 OT 10th region championship
He is talking about the transfers for Clark county. Igo played for Montgomery county last year and transfer to Clark along with 2 other players from other schools.
-
Mason County 51 Campbell County 47 (10th region semi finals)
Great win by Lady Royals!! Got to close the game out tomorrow night. No stupid turn overs like tonight. Campbell county surprised me by not playing faster and with urgency!!
-
Paris/Scott Predictions (10th Region Tournament)
You are right!!!! It is about how ref will call this game!! I say let them play big boy basketball!!! If it is ticky tac fouls then scottt by 10
-
Paris/Scott Predictions (10th Region Tournament)
I want to say Paris by 5 but the way Scott plays by spreading things out they will be hard to beat. They always say cut the head off a snake which is ohmer by playing a chaser on him and let everyone else beat you. If not, Scott by 10.
-
Mason County vs Campbell County 10th Region Semifinal
Mason by 5
-
GRC vs Nicholas County 10th Region Semifinal
Lady cards by 15
-
Scott 75 Mason County 57 (10th Region Tournament)
I agree. He got a lot of calls tonight!!
-
Scott 75 Mason County 57 (10th Region Tournament)
Us Mason county fans were saying the same thing. Not taking anything from Scott high they play well. I thought dunaway was forcing things when he shouldn't. Especially with game close. He has to realize that he has 4 fouls. I give Scott high coach credit he let dunaway drive and had a man take the charge. The last 2 was iffy! And some of the an ones were suspect from my perspective. But overall Scott shot lights out!!
-
Mason County/Scott Updates (10th Region Tournament)
Dalton is done. Possible concussion.
-
Campbell County vs George Rogers Clark Updates (10the Region Tournament)
50-38 CC 2:12 time out C
-
Campbell County vs George Rogers Clark Updates (10the Region Tournament)
48-35 CC 2:30
-
Campbell County vs George Rogers Clark Updates (10the Region Tournament)
48-32 Cc 2:50
-
Campbell County vs George Rogers Clark Updates (10the Region Tournament)
45-32 CC 3:40
-
Campbell County vs George Rogers Clark Updates (10the Region Tournament)
Unforced turnovers by Clark county and bad shot selection.
-
Campbell County vs George Rogers Clark Updates (10the Region Tournament)
Clark county is unraveling!! A lot of misssed free throws
-
George Rogers Clark vs Campbell Country predictions (10th region tourney)
Going to go with camels by 6.
-
Nicholas vs. Bracken Updates
Surprised me!! I had Nicholas county by 20!!
-
Mason County vs Scott 10th Region Quarterfinal
I am going to Mason by 2. I believe all the distractions are out of the way. Let have play good basketball the last 6 games. I am just hoping if we are leading with a minute or so in the game that we take care of the ball and not rush shots. That is what almost happen against Bracken county. I would use Boyd to be the inbounder and kumler on the floor and fox out of game. Kumler is just a freshman but he learn and grow in pressure situations. Boys has more experience ( a junior) ijs
-
2017 10th Region Tournament
This why I love tourney time. Everyone is 0-0. I love my Royals and like to see if they can make a run!! That's why we lace them up and play ball. Too me Harrison County surprised me. Are there going to be anymore upsets..... Stay Tuned.....
-
10th Region Draw
I agree
-
2017 10th Region Tournament
What a draw for Mason County!! I am seeing Campbell county vs Scott high in finals. Any predictions?
-
Mason County 77 Bracken County 32 (39th District Girls Championship)
Maybe I heard it wrong but I thought I heard someone say that she was under the weather. So please don't quote me on this.
-
Mason County 73 Bracken County 68 (39th District Championship)
Thank you!! I am a sports fanatic!! I am not biased.i will call it the way I see it.i am all about being fair.
-
Mason County 73 Bracken County 68 (39th District Championship)
It was intentional. The bad thing about this tech was Lofton and Crawford was doing it the whole game to each other. Crawford came down on a fast break layup and scored over lofton in the second quarter and lofton responded by putt a finger roll on Crawford. I believe the refs got tired of the jawing.