Mason County 77 Bracken County 32 (39th District Girls Championship)

Absolutely joke that she can't start on that team. Best ball handler on the team and you don't start her against a MC team that pressures you for 32 minutes.

As rowdy as the PB faithful normally are I can't believe the parents aren't going nuts over this season. 1st losing season in years, didn't nominate any players for all region, and now doesn't start arguably best player and ball handler on the team in the seasons biggest game!

Are the Lady Bears spiraling downwards?

Absolutely joke that she can't start on that team. Best ball handler on the team and you don't start her against a MC team that pressures you for 32 minutes.

As rowdy as the PB faithful normally are I can't believe the parents aren't going nuts over this season. 1st losing season in years, didn't nominate any players for all region, and now doesn't start arguably best player and ball handler on the team in the seasons biggest game!

Are the Lady Bears spiraling downwards?

Just curious, do you know(not speculation) why she's not starting?

Just curious, do you know(not speculation) why she's not starting?

No I really don't. Just have followed the threads on here. Someone mentioned the coach never nominated all region players, and now best ball handler doesn't start in district.

I've not followed girls basketball much over the years, but do know lady bears have a rich basketball tradition and aren't accustomed to losing seasons

No I really don't. Just have followed the threads on here. Someone mentioned the coach never nominated all region players, and now best ball handler doesn't start in district.

I've not followed girls basketball much over the years, but do know lady bears have a rich basketball tradition and aren't accustomed to losing seasons

I understand. And with all due respect, it's not fair to assume that it's absolutely a joke she doesn't start when, admittedly you do not know why.

I understand. And with all due respect, it's not fair to assume that it's absolutely a joke she doesn't start when, admittedly you do not know why.

Opie...I agree and that's why I was speculating maybe she was hurt or sick. I know she started and played a lot in the 1st game against MC earlier this year. Knowing that they've made the Regional Tourney maybe he was trying to get her healthy.

Or maybe it was disciplinary and he had a good reason.